Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry if it has been already posted but...is this a sneak peek of the TAKE A BOW bonus ?

I don't think so. I think he uploaded this after it was performed during the tour. The Instagram repost handle is at the bottom of it. But I wouldn't doubt it isn't the same performance since it looks well-edited and shot professionally even if it is screen footage.

I want take a bow so Badly!!Here you can put all audios ripped from official dvd's blu-ray VHS etc..but not THIS audio dvd... Why ?

@Fighter explained certain media could not be shared due to Madonna's team contacting the board when the demos and Arioso leaked. He's stated numerous times rips from the live album, the bonus content and the film itself cannot be posted here.

I want take a bow so Badly!!Here you can put all audios ripped from official dvd's blu-ray VHS etc..but not THIS audio dvd... Why ?

There are various links provided at this community and others, where you can buy the DVD/Blu-Ray that features 'Take A Bow'.  :)

Ok Give me some money for that liam anyway.. You dont understand me i'm not talking about official cd live or video dvd ripped ..just the audio ripped in 5.1 for example..cos here is allowed the mdna Drowned girlie audios ripped from official DVD..That's what I do not understand..

I understand exactly what you're talking about. You want someone to give you the audio for free. It's not going to happen here. There are rules here based on legalities.  @@Fighter has made it clear why it's not allowed. I'm sorry you cannot understand that, nor muster up $30 to purchase the DVD/Blu-Ray that has the performance. Anyone in the world can purchase the Japan version. It's not as "limited" as it may sound. That said, I have no doubt someone will rip it, and it will be online in the next few days.  However, the fact is; you're not going to get it here.

The extra is for one edition that is being sold from japan, it's not like you can't buy it. It's not like you have to live in Japan to get it lol.

This is a new release, management are usually overzealous in taking down piracy when something is released. Buy it or find a pirated copy elsewhere JFC.  :cryin:

Youtube links are allowed since management can just take down that video if they don't want it online.

Blu-Ray is Region A/1. It will play for North America, Central America, South America, Japan, North Korea, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Southeast Asia

The DVD is listed as Region 2, so it will play for Japan, Europe, South Africa and some Middle East Countries.

I don't think the 1 is the region, that's indicating something else like number of audio tracks or something like that i think.

The region might be in the circle beside the NTSC text but I cant read it.

But of course, because Blu-Ray doesn't specify in just Region 1.  It's Region A or Region A/1. 

Again, Rebel Heart Blu-Ray is Region a/1  and the DVD is Region 2.

Ok but I'm trying to read what it says on the picture to confirm 100%

I made a mistake, the NTSC thing is only on the DVD, the Blu-Ray doesn't seem to have any region symbol visible. 

The 1 on the DVD and Blu-Ray is the number of subtitle tracks.

dvdpackage.gif

Region symbols are like this:

Region%20Code%20Symbols.jpg

But that 1 in a square box is also present on the DVD, and the DVD has to be region 2.

I'm kinda confused right now.

Messssssssss. Well I don't know then lol (My life is a lie I've been buying DVD's and Blu-Ray's thinking this meant Region 1 so I must have lucked out every time).

Surely some Japan fan group has a closer pic.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic