Jimmy Fallon performance on June 9

MLVC123

Well this is already completely unexpected so it's very exciting that she is still performing anything musically.  I thought we would have a drought for another few years, but I'm so happy to have more stuff to tide us over til the DVD release.  :luv:

ITAWTC!

I just can't wait!! OMG!!!  I assume that we already had Prince tribute so we gonna have to wait 6 month at least.

But then BAM!!! this is completely and absolutely unexpected! I'm so excited!

When she last appeared on “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon†on April 9, 2015, she performed “Bitch I’m Madonna†and to fulfill her dreams of performing stand-up comedy. So maybe she'll perform 1 or 2 songs from the Tears of a Clown set and then announces she'd be bringing the TOAC show to a few major cities like NYC!  

Log in with your cable TV account to watch the NBC live stream on NBC.com http://www.nbc.com/live

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon 11:30pm ET

The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon originates from NBC Studio 6-B in the Comcast Building at 30 Rockefeller Plaza in New York City, the original home of The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson, where it is taped every weekday at 5pm

Posted Image

I'm guessing she'll be voicing her support for Hillary Clinton!

Madonna to Join President Obama on 'The Tonight Show'

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/7400246/madonna-president-obama-tonight-show-jimmy-fallon?utm_source=twitter

The artist is set to perform on Thursday’s episode, which will also be Obama’s first appearance on Fallon's late-night show.

Madonna will offer a musical interlude to Jimmy Fallon's political episode Thursday night. 

"Where else besides The Tonight Show and New York City can you have the President and the Queen on one show?" said Jimmy Fallon in a statement.

Posted Image

Posted Image

political episode Thursday night.

So if this is the political episode then I'm guessing that her performance gonna be conservative one.

I mean.. if this is the Madonna of 90's then she gonna perform very controversial but we are talking about grown up Madonna.

So I don't think that she gonna perform some controversial one in front of Mr. President of USA.

that mean is I bet that she probably gonna sing LVR or Rebel heart with background video of Obama and Hilary (or she could sing send in the clowns).

I really hope that she will not sing Open Your Heart (with Sagarra Jo) MDNA tour version. I'm not fan of it.

Do you think she's prepping to release a Greatest Hits Vol. 3?

American Life

Girl Gone Wild

4 Minutes

Hollywood

Ghosttown

Love Profusion

Turn Up The Radio

Get Together

Hung Up

Sorry

Miles Away

Nothing Fails

Masterpiece

Jump

Living For Love

Give It 2 Me

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Bitch I’m Madonna

>> maybe a New Song

Why is everyone stuck on Le Vie?  :stare:  I want a Madonna performance. 

I don't like the idea of LVER either, it's all been heard before...

Open your heart doesn't make any sense...

I cross fingers for a new performance!

I love Borrowed Time but I don't feel it's a song she could sing in this occasion...

But I like to read everybody's impossible dreams!

Posted Image

She could perform American Life because of the upcoming presidential election and it's a very political song anyway.

She could perform a song from Rebel Heart and announce the Rebel Heart Tour live album.

OR she could perform a new song as a surprise, but that's nothing that Madonna would usually do. But who knows? She had recorded over 50 songs for Rebel Heart, there might be songs that didn't leak and they might have put it together for a new album. Or she'll pull a Beyoncé but that wouldn't happen :lol:

Since it's going to have a political angle I thought that perhaps she will talk about Kerry Max Cook - she posted about it recently:

"Kerry Max Cook served more than 20 years in death row for a crime he didn’t commit. Convicted because he was "living a homosexual lifestyle"! Next week he will finally get a hearing with a new judge in Texas to hear new evidence of Kerry’s innocence, including DNA evidence. Join me and Steven Klein in his long struggle to prove his innocence and clear his name."

Since Klein is involved she might want to draw more attention to the case?

Since it's going to have a political angle I thought that perhaps she will talk about Kerry Max Cook - she posted about it recently:

"Kerry Max Cook served more than 20 years in death row for a crime he didn’t commit. Convicted because he was "living a homosexual lifestyle"! Next week he will finally get a hearing with a new judge in Texas to hear new evidence of Kerry’s innocence, including DNA evidence. Join me and Steven Klein in his long struggle to prove his innocence and clear his name."

Since Klein is involved she might want to draw more attention to the case?

Was just thinking that also!