Jimmy Fallon performance on June 9

MLVC123

I love hearing her real voice, not dubbed over or horribly over-edited.  You realize a lot of her album vocals are pitched?  Madonna live sounds tons better to me every time and thank goodness we finally have a good version of Borderline!

It was cute but I dont realy like how this song sounds with the key so lowered to match her mature voice. Its too low on top of the slow arrangement. But it was great to stay up and watch a new Madonna moment.  :heart:  :heart: thank god :kissy:

I agree with both of you.

How nice to hear her LIVE, with a real band playing and real backup singers! A few days ago I read an interview with Niki Haris who was remembering how funky the Girlie Show band was, and I miss that! If this is the direction of the new era, I'm totally in it!

At the same time, I have to admit the low key made the song intimate yes, but also less powerful. Probably they should have speeded it a little.

At the same time, I have to admit the low key made the song intimate yes, but also less powerful. Probably they should have speeded it a little.

You realize you are all judging off the same crappy live stream or feeds that you blamed the Periscopes and YT on?

It sounded powerful and amazing on my HDTV.  :owy:

Madonna Finally Got Pushed Over the ‘Borderline’, Thanks to Jimmy Fallon

Read More: Madonna Finally Got Pushed Over the 'Borderline', Thanks to Jimmy Fallon | http://popcrush.com/madonna-borderline-jimmy-fallon-tonight-show-live-watch/?trackback=tsmclip

The “Borderline†performance was a solid and straightforward affair, as M passionately crooned her tune and slowly spun around the stage. It wasn’t until the very end, as Jimmy started to walk over to greet the icon, that she pulled a M-Dolla stunt, dropping to the floor with a devilish grin.

“Push me over the borderline. Push me!†she demanded of the late night host. And so, he did! Or, well…she pushed herself, rolling almost entirely off the stage. She does love a good push…

Madonna Dazzles With Performance Of Her First Hit ‘Borderline’ On ‘The Tonight Show’

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/06/10/madonna-tonight-show-sings-borderline-performance-jimmy-fallon/

How do you follow up having the President of the United States as a guest on ‘The Tonight Show?’ By having Madonna come on and perform and that’s exactly what Jimmy Fallon did in the most epic hour of late night TV ever!

Madge looked stylish as ever, in a menswear look with a short-sleeved black satin blouse and a black and white striped necktie. She matched it with a pair of black and white checkered trousers and black gloves and looked so stylish and fabulous. She had a major treat in store for her fans, as she sang her first ever top 10 hitBorderline, and the audience went completely crazy. The song is such a classic and she sounds even better than when it first came out way back in 1983.

She did a slow and sexy version of the classic song, with simple backings but it made the timeless tune seem super modern. On a show where she came on right after the President of the United States, it was the perfect tone. She didn’t even do any of her intense dance moves, just showcasing how her voice has grown in the 33 years since the song came out.

While her performance was amazing for viewers, her appearance marked a special personal milestone as she finally got to meet the president for the first time. Even though she campaigned for President Obama over the years, she still never met him in person until their epic Tonight Show encounter, Instagramming how experience left her “speechless.†Stream Madonna’s music, completely unlimited and ad-free, RIGHT HERE.

Oh God that was M at her very best, elegant and cozy, sweet, funny and relaxed, excellent music and great LIVE performing!!

Now the only problem is, if I think, as I think, that next era is gonna be FUUULL OF BEAUTIFUL ACOUSTIC SONGS, how can I really manage the thrill?! I mean, two fucking years are gonna be an ETERNITY people!! 

And I'm so happy many people watched this, also thanks to the Obama's presence at the show: bow down now  :Madonna036:

Last night I dreamt that every month this year Madonna sang one of the singles from every studio album that hasn't been sung that much in the last 30 years. I swear if this came true if would be totally mind-blowing! :hearteyes: Imagine her singing Angel, Papa Don't Preach (complete version), Cherish, Bad Girl, and so on til December on a tv show at different channels. Dreaming is free  :cute:

I loved how relaxed she seemed singing Borderline despite being a song with very high notes in between  :heart: