Living For Love - Single Thread

groovyguy

So excited. February's just around the corner. With a month FULL of promotion for LFL, that includes the music video, 2 massive key-performances, TV appearances on both sides of the Atlantic, magazine covers and hopefully radio spots, it will be VERY VERY difficult to ignore Living For Love!

Madonna’s longtime publicist Liz Rosenberg gave some details about the shooting for the “Living for Love†video to columnist Liz Smith…

My friend Liz Rosenberg who reps Madonna said M just shot a video for the 1st single of ‘Rebel Heart’.It’s 'Living for Love' -shot Brooklyn.

Liz Rosenberg said about the Madonna video shoot - "Lots of gorgeous men & incredible dancing & she looked very sexy."

Additionally, L. Rosenberg said of the Madonna video shoot - "But I think the most important thing was how much fun she was having!â€

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/01/13/details-on-madonnas-living-for-love-music-video/#ixzz3PfDeHANg

It'll probably be something like GGW: she looking great, pretty nice montage and editing. We must accept the "videos-a-la-bad-girl" are gone LOL. But the thing is that those aren't the only kind of videos she's done: there's always been "simple" videos like Everybody, True Blue, Lucky Star, Live To Tell, Fever, Human Nature, Ray Of Light... If u know what I mean. It's not just a thing of the last years.