Living For Love - Single Thread

groovyguy

she better release the video with the demo version a nice looking (like a prayer 2) videoclip with a nice choir and dancing

than mabye it can save the song and album

i really think everting is going backfire

that will be so bad

praying again on my knees

i start to feel guilty :1f614:

Madonna's Facebook

We are happy to announce that the â€ª#‎livingforlove‬ remix ep will be available on February 9th via iTunes, Beatport and everywhere else! Featuring remixes by Erick Morillo, Offer Nissim, Djemba Djemba, Mike Rizzo, PAULO & Jackinsky, THRILL, and Dirty Pop + go to Spotify on Feb 9th for an â€ª#‎exclusive‬ Michael Diamond Remix!

Check out Erick Morillo’s mixes now on Madonna’s Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/madonna

Posted Image

Guest madonner

I guess, this pinky cover might have been used for Rebel Hearts remixed, assuming this song will be a single too... That would have made more sense I think

I don't know if they are so lazy... But I start to think that because of the leaks M. wants to punish fans, doing unexpected things, choosing the songs that are the worst according to most of us... etc...