Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

yes it is fan made found it on sound cloud. 

i like the first red shirt photo (in bed with madonna like). but this one even it is ok, it does;t look like album cover material for some reason. but the is just weird me i guess :P

Is that fan made or...? I like that one as red cover much better. They should do this one in red and then keep the b/w ball in mouth pic as well. Oh, I happen to looove the red shirt photo :)

DISC 1Living For LoveDevil PrayGhosttownUnapologetic BitchIlluminatiBitch I'm Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj)Hold TightJoan of ArcIconic (feat. Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson)HeartBreakCityBody ShopHoly WaterInside OutWash All Over MeBest NightVeni vedi vici (feat. Nas)S.E.X.MessiahRebel HeartLiving For Love (Dirty Pop Remix) [Japan-Only Bonus Track]DISC 2Beautiful ScarsBorrowed TimeAddictedGraffiti HeartLiving For Love (PAULO & Jackinsky Full Vocal Mix)Living For Love (Funk Generation & H3dRush Dub)so 3 remixen on the japanese version , im not going to by this one only for remixen

i would love to help out but i am afraid of the tons of requests i might get; also how trustworthy are people here? i was ripped off by a dutch fan before (whom i had known well for years!).PS: Saturn/Media Markt are allegedly releasing standard and deluxe versions of the album, which contain Autotune Baby (no Queen) ,-sorry, if already posted. hard to keep up.

I'll definitely send the money to you before anything goes ;)

we know that super deluxe will be normal format, digipack, probably nothing fancy? american life box limited was nice, hopefully this super thingie will be supper in some way other than 23 new tracks which is great.

i have never heard of super deluxe before so i just sow Led Zeppelin super deluxe, with book and css demo cd  and LPs, hopefully M's super deluxe will have some tick nice booklet with lots of photos.

Madonna’s next singles from Rebel Heart & video director
After revealing Living for Love as the first single from Madonna’s Rebel Heart, we are now happy to tell you what we learnt about the next singles.

We at DrownedMadonna.com heard that Madonna would like Ghosttown and Devil Pray to be released as singles. And we are excited!

We also learnt that tentatively the video for Ghosttown will be filmed by Swedish director Jonas Ã…kerlund.

Keep in mind that at this stage nothing is definitive yet!

Madonna’s next singles from Rebel Heart & video director
After revealing Living for Love as the first single from Madonna’s Rebel Heart, we are now happy to tell you what we learnt about the next singles.

We at DrownedMadonna.com heard that Madonna would like Ghosttown and Devil Pray to be released as singles. And we are excited!

We also learnt that tentatively the video for Ghosttown will be filmed by Swedish director Jonas Ã…kerlund.

Keep in mind that at this stage nothing is definitive yet!

Now i got a multiple Orgasm, thank you and come soon again

YAS