The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

^ Even when it may sound extremely subjective from my part, it would be crazy to skip a whole geographical region (Southamerica) in order to travel to Japan and Southeast Asia :Madonna033: Plus, she could make lots of money turning this tour in a real world tour you know. Let's not even forget about Southafrica, it just depends on her I guess.

But southeast Asia is already close to Oceania I think it's more logical to her do Asia/Oceania than South America/Oceania :ay:

Last time she went there was 9 years ago, plus places she never visited, she would make more money than South America tbh that saw her twice in a row and I believe they are going through some economic crisis

I'm seeing the business/logistic/M and her kids/ side of the thing, because it would be great if she could visit all places

Madonna had some of her highest grosses with the S&S and MDNA Tours in South America and if I'm not mistaken their contract with the local company provided for three or four tours. If she doesn't include them on the RH Tour it'll probably be because of that "lack of arena" thing.

But southeast Asia is already close to Oceania I think it's more logical to her do Asia/Oceania than South America/Oceania :ay:

Last time she went there was 9 years ago, plus places she never visited, she would make more money than South America tbh that saw her twice in a row and I believe they are going through some economic crisis

I'm seeing the business/logistic/M and her kids/ side of the thing, because it would be great if she could visit all places

Economic crisis? Everybody is comming to latinoamerica with sold out shows...  :stare:

For me there are 2 options

[*]Latin america (january, first half), re-escheduled US dates (january, second half), Asia (february), Oceania (march). 

[*]Re-escheduled US dates (january, second half), Latin america (february, first half), Asia (february, second half), Oceania (march). 

It's very expensive to bring the whole show back to the americas for just 5 US shows, i'm sure she'll add something else there to make it work in terms of money. 

Economic crisis? Everybody is comming to latinoamerica with sold out shows...  :stare:

[*]Latin america (january, first half), re-escheduled US dates (january, second half), Asia (february), Oceania (march). 

[*]Re-escheduled US dates (january, second half), Latin america (february, first half), Asia (february, second half), Oceania (march). 

It's very expensive to bring the whole show back to the americas for just 5 US shows, i'm sure she'll add something else there to make it work in terms of money. 

^

THIS

Live Nation uses two stages for her so I don't think it's expensive cause it will be already in the country where was made. 

I thought the dollar was on the rise maybe, the currency was undervalued there. MDNA Tour wasn't sold out tho

I bet she'll take dec/jan off to rehearse and refresh for round 2. Atl, Miami, PR -> Asia -> AU, not the most cost effective route, but she's definitely avoiding MDNA-type over booking and performance exhaustion. Just cuz it sells out doesn't mean that she should/can do 4-5 shows/week. Just my opinion.

I bet she'll take dec/jan off to rehearse and refresh for round 2. Atl, Miami, PR -> Asia -> AU, not the most cost effective route, but she's definitely avoiding MDNA-type over booking and performance exhaustion. Just cuz it sells out doesn't mean that she should/can do 4-5 shows/week.Just my opinion.

She's def gonna take a break with her family for the holidays/new year.

Yeah, talking just about my country, our economy is not as healthy as it was in 2008 ou 2012, but I'm sure that won't be a problem. As I said before, Sir Paul came here for a couple of shows late last year and every one was sold out. Every one. Eve-ry one.

Amy Schumer on upcoming Madonna shows: There’s no one in the world I’d want to open for more!
Madonna will be joined by comedian Amy Schumer at Madison Square Garden on Sept. 16 and 17, as well as at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center on Sept. 19. Tickets are on sale HERE.

Schumer tells EW that she’s a lifelong “huge, crazy†Madonna fan…

I murdered all her albums.
It was the craziest thing.
Chris Rock called me a couple of months ago and was like, ‘Madonna wants your phone number.’ I’m like, I can’t believe you have my phone number!

Before she knew it, Madonna asked if she’d open for her in New York this September…

My answer was of course.
There is no one in the world I’d want to open for more.
I was just jumping up and down and called all my girlfriends from high school.

These shows could be really rough for me because they’re waiting for Madonna and then I’m out there telling jokes.
I’m just excited to be close up to the stage and scream sing her songs.

Guess who auditioned for @Madonna and got the part? See you in NYC on Sept 16, 17 and 19.

madonna no brasil
Jornal afirma que Madonna fará mesmo show em Fortaleza

Mais uma notícia da passagem da turnê Rebel Heart pelo Brasil. Segundo a coluna de Márcia Travessoni do jornal Diário do Nordeste, o contrato do show na arena Castelão em Fortaleza está em fase de conclusão. E adiantam também que Coldplay deverá fazer show no mesmo local. É a segunda vez que um jornal adianta show da Madonna em Fortaleza. A primeira publicação saiu em março (veja).

O MadonnaOnline vem informando em primeira-mão sobre a negociação dos shows da Madonna no Brasil há alguns meses e de lá para cá diversas mudanças já foram feitas. Inicialmente, a ideia era para o show ser feito no início de 2016, mas depois Madonna gostaria de fechar a turnê por aqui. A mudança no roteiro de datas nos EUA e inclusão do roteiro da Austrália para março alterou a ideia inicial.

Shows no Brasil estão sendo planejados para São Paulo e Nordeste, a cidade ainda não estava definida, mas esses novos rumores sugerem Fortaleza. Rio de Janeiro estaria de fora dessa vez do roteiro.

Recentemente, o secretário de Turismo do Governo de Brasília, Jaime Recena, revelou que se reuniu com os representantes da Time 4 Fun para tentar levar à Brasília o show da Madonna e Coldplay, e que também estava em disputa com Belo Horizonte e Porto Alegre.

A Rebel Heart Tour tem por enquanto 62 shows anunciados, sendo onze deles esgotados. Outras cidades e shows serão adicionados ao roteiro em breve. A estreia será dia 09/Set em Montreal e previsão do fim em março/2016.

Ansiosos?Aguardemos o anúncio oficial e continuem juntando o dinheirinho! :)

http://madonnaonline.com.br/2015/06/23/jornal-afirma-que-madonna-fara-mesmo-show-em-fortaleza/

Facebook Touts Big Atlas Mobile Attribution Success For Live Nation’s Madonna Tour

http://marketingland.com/facebook-touts-atlas-mobile-attribution-success-133463

Concert promoter saw a 66% increase in ticket sales tied to mobile devices, an fact that Facebook says would have been impossible to know without Atlas' "people-based" measurement.

Last September Facebook rolled out Atlas, a mobile ad serving platform that takes aim at the attribution problem — the fact that finding and tracking consumers is getting more difficult because of how people are bouncing from device to device, from phone, to tablet, to desktop and back again.

Atlas tackles the issue with a combination of Facebook and other on- and offline data sources, touting “people-based marketing†and downplaying cookies, the digital marketing industry’s dominant tracking method. Facebook’s story is that cookies tell only half the story, since they can’t identify people when they switch devices.

Today Facebook provided evidence that Atlas is working. Live Nation, the major U.S. concert producer, turned to the platform for a mobile- and app-heavy campaign to promote Madonna’s 2015 “Rebel Heart†concert tour. Going mobile was a natural strategy for Live Nation; the company has internal data showing that 93% of concertgoers use smartphones to search for tickets but two-thirds of concert attendees who open Live Nation or Ticketmaster email on their phones switch to computers to make purchases.

Using Atlas for the Madonna tour campaign, Live Nation was able to tie a 66% increase in purchases to mobile, an attribution, Facebook said, that wouldn’t have been possible using cookies alone. Live Nation also used Atlas to serve Madonna ads to the dating app Grindr — with global broadcast messages and banner ads — and the 100% mobile app was one of the campaign’s top performing channels. Such results would have been invisible using traditional measuring tools.

“The cookie just isn’t cutting it anymore,†Facebook’s head of ad tech David Jakubowski said at the Cannes Lions advertising festival today during a presentation of the results.

Live Nation is convinced. The Madonna campaign was the company’s first “global, end-to-end†tour launch using Atlas. It now is using the platform to measure and analyze the rest of its tours.

From The Daily Beast:

On Tuesday morning Howard Stern vet Amy Schumer went on the infamously raunchy radio show to talk about her upcoming movie, turning down The Daily Show, and pranking Kimye on the red carpet:

On Opening For Madonna

According to Schumer, comedian Chris Rock brokered her upcoming gig doing three dates in NYC as Madonna’s opening act—what Stern lovingly referred to as a “weird fucking gig.†Schumer, who still has not spoken to the pop icon, insisted, “I don’t think that I’ll do a good job.†When pressed, she explained that “I’m going to try my hardest,†but “I really think that it will be a bad set.†As a lifelong Madonna Stan, Schumer predicted that if she was one of the “jacked-up, psyched†fans who had paid to see Madonna live and had to sit through stand-up, “I would just be like ‘boo!’†Still, Schumer is convinced that totally bombing will be worth seeing three Madonna concerts for free-plus finally meeting queen Madonna herself.