The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

OSCARDONNA is just ICONIC!!!

She embodies Pop Culture Iconography in everything she ever does. 

And are those all "Madonnas" or "Madonna clones" carrying the coffin or pedestal? I can't.  :worship:

And when she pulls her head to the right (screen) we see another Madonna lucky star or Dress You Up style.

Are we getting a 3D iconic opener & holograms...???

OSCARDONNA is just ICONIC!!!

And are those all "Madonnas" or "Madonna clones" carrying the coffin or pedestal? I can't. :worship:

And when she pulls her head to the right (screen) we see another Madonna lucky star or Dress You Up style.

Are we getting a 3D iconic opener & holograms...???

Ok. So maybe this is the opener by number with the cage. Notice the dress with blood on it in the pic she posted on her Instagram account. Few weeks ago.

post-468-0-02011200-1441312183_thumb.jpg

And are those all "Madonnas" or "Madonna clones" carrying the coffin or pedestal? I can't.  :worship:

And when she pulls her head to the right (screen) we see another Madonna lucky star or Dress You Up style.

Holy shiiiitttt! I'm passing out!! This is a dream come true!!! I can't believe it - this is going to be EPIC - EPIC!!!!! I'll probably bawl my eyes out the whole show!! :heart: :heart: :heart::worship::kiss:

ooo... coffin???    that would be a great backdrop for Queen.     but surely, no... ?

F**k yeah!!!! it seems to have a different intro, maybe mike tyson in the middle as Iconic (part 2) but with the instrumental from Iconic (album version)?

Posted Image