Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

With all these pop artists sharing so many album releases I mean in 5 years Kylie has released THREE albums back to back pretty much 

Madonna hasn't released anything new material in 5 years barbremix compilation and popular with the Weeknd of course 

Hard Candy , MDNA and Rebel Heart are so underrated amongst fans I play material from them more than her 80s albums ironically and Madame X I think will get re evaluated in time ...the wait for new material is insane 

After her never-experienced-before coma and life scare, I'm just very confused why she hasn't been madly inspired to write and release a new album based on that and other events! I'm just assuming. But I haven't gotten the sense that she's been working on music very much. She surely hasn't mentioned a thing about that part of her career.

17 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

After her never-experienced-before coma and life scare, I'm just very confused why she hasn't been madly inspired to write and release a new album based on that and other events! I'm just assuming. But I haven't gotten the sense that she's been working on music very much. She surely hasn't mentioned a thing about that part of her career.

for something like this she need to make a ballad album...... btw i always hope that she was near to put an album out during covid........ an amazing disco album for her fans in a so shitty moment.......,

6 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

After her never-experienced-before coma and life scare, I'm just very confused why she hasn't been madly inspired to write and release a new album based on that and other events! 

She was one month away from beginning a world tour. I'm confident she has been putting down many great lyrics since that life changing event and that it will materialise into a great album as soon as has time.

1 hour ago, Roland Barthes said:

The thing is she has no recording contract. The last albums were pressured on her to record to honour her contract. She will make a record when she feels like making one now. You can't compare with previous eras since this is new for her. 

She has posted that she's recording multiple times in the past 3 years. And she has said that she can't wait to make new music.

8 minutes ago, Salida said:

She has posted that she's recording multiple times in the past 3 years. And she has said that she can't wait to make new music.

for sure she have a deal.......

everyone know that music deal =new musicmaybe she want to keep the secret about the deal for a bgc comeback ..... maybe do a surprise album like pratically everyone do these days.....