Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

35 minutes ago, fighting spirit said:

Enrico, thanx for info. Classic Icon member and Legacy are not the same, right? (I know, dumb question, but wanted to check out with someone who knows for sure).

21 minutes ago, madbella said:

Same question. Im Classic Icon Member too.

20 minutes ago, yaggiex said:

And how to have bigger level in icon membership?

6 minutes ago, rlittler81 said:

Anyone else been an ICON legacy member in the past and now a classic member? I've always used the ICON pre sale for tickets and had the perks of being a legacy member but now I'm listed as a classic member? I've contacted them for an explanation but doubt I'll hear anything. I've been a member since 1997.

Unfortunately Legacy Status can't be obtained anymore. Classic Members stay "normal" member.

But if you think there's been a mistake (for instance, I had two different accounts and only in one I was credited as a Legacy Member) keep writing. Problem is, I think you should have done it in a "calm" period, I suppose this week everyone will write mails to check the Status and ask to become a Legacy Member.

I am scared too because I've always been a Legacy Member (I joined Icon in 1994), but my subscription someway failed to be automatically renovated for a period, so I really hope everything is fine...

1 minute ago, Jet said:

If you look on your profile on the main Madonna.com page it should say legacy lifetime etc...in the forum section in your profile it’ll probably say classic...mine does anyway!

In my main page profile it says 'classic' member. I can't navigate that forum, it's just a blank page. I've emailed johann about this as I've always been a legacy member and used the pre-sale codes, had the MDNA tour poster, Broken 12" etc. I'm very confused.

2 minutes ago, Enrico said:

Unfortunately Legacy Status can't be obtained anymore. Classic Members stay "normal" member.

But if you think there's been a mistake (for instance, I had two different accounts and only in one I was credited as a Legacy Member) keep writing. Problem is, I think you should have done it in a "calm" period, I suppose this week everyone will write mails to check the Status and ask to become a Legacy Member.

Yeah, I've emailed Johann and a few admins just to be safe but doubt I'll get a response. I do have an email that I sent to Johann about the Broken vinyl that shows my membership date and status so hopefully it will be changed. Just strange as I used the resale for the rebel heart tour so not sure why it's changed since then.

1 minute ago, rlittler81 said:

Yeah, I've emailed Johann and a few admins just to be safe but doubt I'll get a response. I do have an email that I sent to Johann about the Broken vinyl that shows my membership date and status so hopefully it will be changed. Just strange as I used the resale for the rebel heart tour so not sure why it's changed since then.

At a certain point they changed the username (name followed by icon: mine was enricoicon for instance) and that gave even to old members the Classic Status.

I would actually prefer if the lottery was done in the same way as for the US dates. Sure, this gives you the option to choose the dates and the seats but it will be a nerve-wrecking couple of minutes when tickets go on sale and going for the wrong (more popular) shows will mean you’re screwed if it doesn’t go through.

I read the mail we received this morning.

So, if I have correctly understood, for Uk (and probable Lisbon and Paris), there are 2 steps.

1st we register to get a chance to have a code to buy the tickets

Then, we could receive a code and it's a normal way of purchasing tickets (1st come, 1st buyer)

Did you understand the same thing ?

They need a separate ticket request and lottery for people travelling from overseas

There are only ten of those tickets per show, not even worth the effort.

I imagine someone travelling from another country would have the 50 pounds difference to spare.

2 minutes ago, Ambrose said:

I imagine someone travelling from another country would have the 50 pounds difference to spare.

its not fair really because most of the winners prob wont be able to make it on the actual date ...

1 minute ago, Ambrose said:

If they only inform people on the night, overseas fans would have to be pretty quick to make use of it! :tongue:

Yeah well, the tickets just aren’t meant for fans who have to travel. They’re for fans from the city who will be there on the night of the show. Maybe it’s not fair but it’s a special offer, with only ten tickets available it will be extremely hard to get them anyway.

Just now, Ambrose said:

Yeah well, the tickets just aren’t meant for fans who have to travel. They’re for fans from the city who will be there on the night of the show. Maybe it’s not fair but it’s a special offer, with only ten tickets available it will be extremely hard to get them anyway.

Tbh, I'll be happy if I get any ticket. I'll try to get those for Paris show but I am a bit scared of this preselection, lottery whatever-it-is-called system...