Madame X Tour May 6 Announcement

Frank

1 minute ago, Mjviolet89 said:

So I’m planning on going to Boston. The way it works is all the dates announced for Boston I should click on all of them and request tickets for every show listed along with the price bracket I want.. picking every show (in a single city) probably will give a greater chance at getting tickets right? But I’ll only be charge for one pair of tickets like they won’t give me tickets to all the shows announced in Boston right? Just one of the shows they choose for me if available. Just making sure I only have enough money for one show when it’s announced I don’t wanna wake up and be negative 4,000 in my bank account :bubblebitch:

someone please confirm I’m correct I’m getting anxious and Boston isn’t even live yet on the website lol

That's what I'm getting at, but I don't think anyone knows for sure... :Madonna032:but I am gonna do a few for the LA shows and see if I only get confirmed for one (or none :Madonna041:). If it works that way, when the Vegas dates get announced I will do all of them to get a good chance. 

2 minutes ago, Zaktkoons said:

That's what I'm getting at, but I don't think anyone knows for sure... :Madonna032:but I am gonna do a few for the LA shows and see if I only get confirmed for one (or none :Madonna041:). If it works that way, when the Vegas dates get announced I will do all of them to get a good chance. 

Please let let me know how LA turns out. I’m not an icon member so I think they would only give me tickets to one show in Boston which I’m hoping for. 

6 minutes ago, Mjviolet89 said:

Please let let me know how LA turns out. I’m not an icon member so I think they would only give me tickets to one show in Boston which I’m hoping for. 

I'm not either, so I'm hoping That's what happens. I want to do all of them, but I won't be able to afford more than 2 or 3 if it does happen to charge me for more than one.

6 hours ago, Mjviolet89 said:

So I’m planning on going to Boston. The way it works is all the dates announced for Boston I should click on all of them and request tickets for every show listed along with the price bracket I want.. picking every show (in a single city) probably will give a greater chance at getting tickets right? But I’ll only be charge for one pair of tickets like they won’t give me tickets to all the shows announced in Boston right? Just one of the shows they choose for me if available. Just making sure I only have enough money for one show when it’s announced I don’t wanna wake up and be negative 4,000 in my bank account :bubblebitch:

someone please confirm I’m correct I’m getting anxious and Boston isn’t even live yet on the website lol

That's exactly right! You got it! If you did a practise request now and went through the steps you'll be able to pick your dates, price range, (get an offer to add the album even though it's already given if your request is filled lol), you'll come to the last page where it'll show all that information and it'll show the highest amount they might charge you for, but you'll notice it's still only for one ticket across any of those dates you picked.

1 hour ago, Zaktkoons said:

Anyone got an idea when the next shows will be announced? I have a bad feeling I won't get a ticket to LA. I wanna try Vegas!

Surely after confirmed who is going to NY, LA and Chicago. Same day or next they will announce for example Boston and Miami, and same like others, a week for reserves and when this time expires another cities will be added (No new cities, before you attack me! confirmed cities on tour)

7 hours ago, wonderland said:

it's esay!

Iconers: 2 concerts in Madame X tour

normal people: 1 concert in Madame X tour

But also, people need to know this is just a presale. Unless every single seat is booked in the show, there's a slight possibility of the presale, but it'll just be what's leftover from these Verified Fan allocations, so yes you can go to more shows in the end.

This process taking forever bitch should of just put the tickets on sale like she really cares about scalpers as long as she’s getting paid ?