Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

1 hour ago, Andymad said:

You never know. She’s notorious for pasting different numbers from different shows. But this jacket is 100% bad ass. Serving you militant pop Queen. 

I was about to say the same thing. You're more than likely to see it in the 1000 clips per second she'll edit in.

5 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

What other shows are in that footage??

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the TOD version of EY a mix of shows from Paris and Rome? I could be wrong on Rome but I’m almost positive they used two separate performances. Maybe for angles? I don’t know. Her curls are set in two different styles throughout the performance.

11 hours ago, Alan Leggate said:

Worst tags now we know who is absolute shit at running, timing and managing the Instagram with Ricardo and now the Tour Manager Jeremy. Bet he can't wait to have this on his job history. Man must be near a nervous breakdown. 

Whereas Ricardo - sorry but you need to go back to PR school. When a world renowned artist has to cancel numerous shows, don't then post videos/pictures about how much she enjoyed previous shows two minutes later or out at another event. Anyone would think Guy Ritchie hired him for Madonna. 

who the fuck is ricardo

20 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the TOD version of EY a mix of shows from Paris and Rome? I could be wrong on Rome but I’m almost positive they used two separate performances. Maybe for angles? I don’t know. Her curls are set in two different styles throughout the performance.

I’m not sure! I’ve never noticed or heard this but it wouldn’t surprise me!

5 hours ago, Andymad said:

Doubtful as Rome was an outdoor show that probably started in daylight. The ToD footage is a mix of three different Paris shows. You can tell because during some sections there are bits of paper at the front of the stage.

TOD is a mix of the 3 nights in Paris, the last night being the issue with the sound hence keep it together with the sound cutting out and she uses the handheld microphone. You can also see if you look closely in Express yourself there are 3 different curly hairstyles, at one point she has hair clips in the front of her hair, Sorry for being a bit of geek lol 

53 minutes ago, Matty said:

TOD is a mix of the 3 nights in Paris, the last night being the issue with the sound hence keep it together with the sound cutting out and she uses the handheld microphone. You can also see if you look closely in Express yourself there are 3 different curly hairstyles, at one point she has hair clips in the front of her hair, Sorry for being a bit of geek lol 

I had no idea! I’ll look for the hair clips. I love this sort of stuff.

39 minutes ago, Matty said:

Cool thanks for clarifying

• Fighter unfeatured this topic