Bitch I'm Madonna - Single Thread

miguel

Thanks but that's hardly a fiasco I mean if I a die hard Madonna fan didn't know about it do you really think casual fans or a basic person on the street would know?I love this board and some of you guys, but sometimes the drama just for the sake of drama is a bit much

Thanks but that's hardly a fiasco I mean if I a die hard Madonna fan didn't know about it do you really think casual fans or a basic person on the street would know?I love this board and some of you guys, but sometimes the drama just for the sake of drama is a bit much

Yeah, I didn't see this as a fiasco, but only as a promotion failure. She is undoubtedly, IMO, taking some risks in this era, and every risk is subject to failures.

She should just release on VEVO! If she really use Tidal for it, it's gonna loose views on Youtube cause the video will surface minutes later in others platforms, losing streams for the charts too. :dead:

That's because Madonna doesn't care about the singles charts anymoreI've been saying that and now this and the other releases off RH are your proof

Saying "she doesn't care about the charts anymore" is such an excuse fans use when their idol is flopping lol

I actually think she's finally caring about the charts again after MDNA was such a put-it-out-there-and-see-what-happens era. Living for Love had tons of performances, the other two singles and even non-singles were performed live, she invited a huge mainstream actor for the Ghosttown video and now a battalion of pop stars for the BIM video.

How can you say she's not caring about the charts?  :Madonna034:

Maybe even caring too much as she's trying to be epic with each release and it's just not working.

I'm just glad to see she's making the effort, really  :cute:

This era is hardly a mega flop it's a "successful" era for a women pushing 60, who'S a living legend. She has NOTHING to prove anymore except to deliver good musuc, which she didI love the RH eraOh and the RH album is the #6 top selling album worldwide of the year so far and #2 among all women behind only Swift