Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

57 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Can you please link where you found this info?All I see are people telling that they saw it on popjustice and things but when I go check it never appears on the main forum thread

image.gif.3dece9c1b5e4392209f08ef68ab5ea72.gif

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-discussion/artist-chart-analysis/106161-madonna-charts-sales-history/page1476#post11315323

16 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

Thanks,it seems the insider said previously the power of goodbye date so this must mean they are reliable

@Anapausis

5 hours ago, PaperFaces said:

Exactly what “remixes” for Youll See

are they talking  about?

I’m very curious. There allegedly were remixes done by Junior Vasquez at the time that were either completely unreleased or only issued as a very limited promo 12”.

It does seem they’re no longer including promo or unreleased mixes in the recent digital singles but who knows maybe they’ll surprise us.

Or it’ll just be the spanish/instru versions and they’re using “remixes” synonymous with maxi single/ep.

27 minutes ago, MikeyK said:

I’m very curious. There allegedly were remixes done by Junior Vasquez at the time that were either completely unreleased or only issued as a very limited promo 12”.

It does seem they’re no longer including promo or unreleased mixes in the recent digital singles but who knows maybe they’ll surprise us.

Or it’ll just be the spanish/instru versions and they’re using “remixes” synonymous with maxi single/ep.

I'm sure they are just the last part as you said the Spanish and instrumental versions since those mixes are very rare

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I wanted it rn...

Cam someone ask RideOrDie from ATRL if he has the tracklist for Nothing Fails or the price 

@ShofulI saw your account on there and I wonder if you could,of course only if you would like 

It's one of my biggest dreams since he seems to have pre access to the streaming databases 

So here's a recap of what we should expect next, according to YouTube copyright and anniversary dates:

- "Nothing Fails"/"Nobody Knows Me" Remixes: next Friday?/in a couple of weeks? (original release date: October 27, 2003)

- "You'll See": next Friday?/in a couple of weeks? (original release date: October 23, 1995)

- "Don't Tell Me" Remixes: around mid November (original release date: November 14, 2000)

Of course, nothing official/confirmed yet.

If "You'll See" is coming, it should have been released today and "Nothing Fails" next week, but whatever. "Verás" finally on streaming is what's important.

2 minutes ago, Prayer said:

So here's a recap of what we should expect next, according to YouTube copyright and anniversary dates:

- "Nothing Fails"/"Nobody Knows Me" Remixes: next Friday?/in a couple of weeks? (original release date: October 27, 2003)

- "You'll See": next Friday?/in a couple of weeks? (original release date: October 23, 1995)

- "Don't Tell Me" Remixes: around mid November (original release date: November 14, 2000)

Of course, nothing official/confirmed yet.

Please nothing fails October 27

Time to remember how GOOD "Verás" was and still is:

Around that time lots of UK and US artists did Spanish versions of some songs to put them as bonus tracks and to help them in Spain and SA markets. There was a big, big potential gain in those. But usually, except for some cases, those versions were CRAP.

"Verás" was one of the good ones. She really took the time and effort to do something great. Don't know if Carlos helped her or who, but the result is totally convincing and emotive.

She's never sounded that good in Spanish again. "Lo Que Siente La Mujer" was kinda OK but had some weird moments ("mistiiiriosa") and "Spanish Lesson" is a little bit of a cringe-fest for Spanish speaking listeners - but fun anyway.

Edit: I forgot about "Medellín", she's OK in that one too except for "ven con-migó", that sounds a little mmm. Anyway Maluma is in charge of almost all the Spanish parts there.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW