Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

2 minutes ago, VictoriaL7 said:

It’s a compilation because NF is  included. But  ; you can un select compilation and it will take it out from that category. Right 

Ok my friend if you say so who am I to tell otherwise? Anyways I will give a break from this forum (and a much bigger break from this particular thread) for some time due to personal reasons. People won't feel headache here anymore. Guess this year has been wrapped in M's digital platforms reissues and I will only come back to this thread if @Would You Like To Trytags me informing some remixes such as Keep It Together or Die Another Day ones are copyrighted. I feel I've been too much, I agree to that. Happy holidays to everyone here!

P.S.: sorry not sorry if I'm being passive aggressive, just ignore me if tis the case.

30 minutes ago, MPowered said:

I literally asked yall if they uploaded a HD version of TPOG and no one gave me a clear answer.

The problem is the music video has HD settings but they don't make it look any better than it was before. It's up to you to decide how to tag it on the list. I would mark it as "broken" if there's an option. 

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

Good god…no Passengerz Club Profusion and no Passengerz Hell's Kitchen Edit!  I know there will be fumes 😂😂😂😂

God you almost killed me I thought they had removed the real CLUB Profusion

Still it's a good tracklist at least the headcleanr is there.Hoping so much it's lossless 

3 hours ago, MPowered said:

Good god…no Passengerz Club Profusion and no Passengerz Hell's Kitchen Edit!  I know there will be fumes 😂😂😂😂

Club Profusion is track 3?

2 hours ago, PaperFaces said:

Someone want to run a spectrum analysis on the Blow Up Mix?

Blow Up looks good, Headcleanr is the same mp3 from everywhere else

28 minutes ago, bertrand said:

Club Profusion is track 3?

Blow Up looks good, Headcleanr is the same mp3 from everywhere else

Is it? Oh. I must have misread the tracklist then. I am a bit slow today, my apologies.

Shame about the Headcleanr Mix but at least we have a perfect reconstruction from stems.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW