Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

6 minutes ago, Prayer said:

The only truth is we didn't know s**t in 2021-2022-2023 about the actual plans and we still don't know s**t now.

We don't know if more singles are coming, if anniversary physical editions are coming... and they don't follow a pattern, so there's no way to know. Only wait and see.

a so vast and amazing catalogue and...... nothing...... 

1 minute ago, dave2290 said:

i honestly don't like and don't understand singers who sale their catalogues.... but im sure if Madonna will sale it..... (i know its impossible)..... will we have it a lot of anniversary edition, vinyls, gh ecc ecc

She’s said she won’t sell her rights in recent interviews last year.

7 minutes ago, Prayer said:

She’s said she won’t sell her rights in recent interviews last year.

i know, i read that interview and she is totally right about it, is for that i write is impossible she sale her caralogue..... but lets be honest if, in another universe, her catalogue will be on sale, im sure the company who but it will do a better job with it.....

like you write:

20 minutes ago, Prayer said:

The only truth is we didn't know s**t in 2021-2022-2023 about the actual plans and we still don't know s**t now.

its not the best

6 minutes ago, wtg1987 said:

She doesn’t need the money so why sell ? I guess pat Leonard sold for money ? Probably another reason why she shows no interest in this Warner campaign 🙄😴

for sure its not about money for M..... but fuck! every year we have an anniversary for a song or an album...... can we have something? 

3 hours ago, Prayer said:

We don't know if more singles are coming, if anniversary physical editions are coming... and they don't follow a pattern, so there's no way to know. Only wait and see.

Except, most of my predictions were true.

• People said they wouldn't release the singles from pre-LAP, they did.
  • People said they didn't follow a certain pattern, they most definitely do.
  • People said we wouldn't get edit versions, we did.

There is, once again, no point in keeping an old anniversary edition if the same tracks will end up appearing on the singles and a new re-issue being on the way. They might keep them in the playlists section once all the tracks have appeared on other releases.

8 minutes ago, MPowered said:

There is, once again, no point in keeping an old anniversary edition if the same tracks will end up appearing on the singles and a new re-issue being on the way. They might keep them in the playlists section once all the tracks have appeared on other releases.

What is the pattern, exactly? It's changed many times from the very first test ("Like A Prayer" 30th Anniversary) to the latest digital maxis.

First it was some singles following the original anniversaries. Then it also included the HD upscaled videos.

Then for "True Blue" it was the 35th digital version with different remixes and versions together.

Then for "Erotica" there was no digital edition but all the digital singles and video remasters. And the "Erotica" physical picture disc.

In the meantime we got RSD special releases like "Everybody", with a digital version with edits released on streaming. Then some first album singles, some of them remastered, others not.

We even got a new created released, the "American Life" EP for RSD 2023.

And lately the video remasters are being less and less and not always at the same time of the single releases.

There's no pattern and it's changing all the time, as far as I can see. Some anniversaries are honored, others are not. Some albums get one kind of content, others different ones.

Not that I complain, cause we're getting the goods anyway, but.

2 hours ago, MPowered said:

i see your huge list of singles .... thanks for your work! and if your predictions are not 100% exactly..... who care? at the end we know nothing...... and see how this Warner Team work at M catalogue..... they can change mind millions times at day.....

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

What is the pattern, exactly? It's changed many times from the very first test ("Like A Prayer" 30th Anniversary) to the latest digital maxis.

First it was some singles following the original anniversaries. Then it also included the HD upscaled videos.

Then for "True Blue" it was the 35th digital version with different remixes and versions together.

Then for "Erotica" there was no digital edition but all the digital singles and video remasters. And the "Erotica" physical picture disc.

In the meantime we got RSD special releases like "Everybody", with a digital version with edits released on streaming. Then some first album singles, some of them remastered, others not.

We even got a new created released, the "American Life" EP for RSD 2023.

And lately the video remasters are being less and less and not always at the same time of the single releases.

There's no pattern and it's changing all the time, as far as I can see. Some anniversaries are honored, others are not. Some albums get one kind of content, others different ones.

Not that I complain, cause we're getting the goods anyway, but.

what i really dont understand is..... why all this mess? why they work so bad? even the most loyal fan hate this situation right now.....

Just now, dave2290 said:

what i really dont understand is..... why all this mess? why they work so bad? even the most loyal fan hate this situation right now.....

Cause plans change, priorities change, people get on board and then leave (Stuart Prince in, Mike Dean out?), she was going to make a movie but she's doing a tour instead...

Of course her being alive and present (thank God!) and having to approve all makes things more "difficult". Surely she approves everything we're getting.

7 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Cause plans change, priorities change, people get on board and then leave (Stuart Prince in, Mike Dean out?), she was going to make a movie but she's doing a tour instead...

yes everthing change.....

but my fear? that the music labels are totally focus on singers like Ariana Grande, Minaj, taylor swift, dua lupa ecc ecc.... singers who are big now.... and M non even in their top priorities....

5 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

yes everthing change.....

but my fear? that the music labels are totally focus on singers like Ariana Grande, Minaj, taylor swift, dua lupa ecc ecc.... singers who are big now.... and M non even in their top priorities....

Madonna's not playing that game anymore. Yes, she's back to Warner, but Rhino, their sub-label for catalogue releases, handles everything.

I still want my LAP 30th anniversary edition (and TB 35th one too), the more material on streamings (officially ofc!), the BETTER.

Remember what the Beast of Apocalypse does to get the world to her feet. She can still be the Beast, but a Beast is a Beast. @MPowered, unlike Mariah to J.Lo, you know the Beast - YOU KNOW HER.

6 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

I still want my LAP 30th anniversary edition (and TB 35th one too), the more material on streamings, the BETTER.

Remember what the Beast of Apocalypse does to get the world to her feet. She can still be the Beast, but a Beast is a Beast.

i hope to have something new in the near future...

20 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

i hope to have something new in the near future...

I missed you but I ain't sure if I missed being 24/7 here. At least with a new provider to a better technology and a bigger server capacity the risk of me going away from here abruptly - and involuntary - decreases now dramaticly. Io sono di ritorno carissimo!!

Schöner, now from Hard Candy era only GI2M will not be underlined as of now, right??? #Cum2Rio #ImFloodinForU

(I'm serious...

Just 1 video from where I live... @dave2290my luck I wasn't there by then...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02z8qCTW22MFUg9mGh2xup9RFZi4mBRKe6jED8WW48rcUPHGrKKZHGegCEsu1xhGfql&id=100064945920154 

#StopClimateChanges #StopCarbonEmissions )

11 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Schöner, now from Hard Candy era only GI2M will not be underlined as of now, right??? #Cum2Rio #ImFloodinForU

(I'm serious...

Just 1 video from where I live... @dave2290my luck I wasn't there by then...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02z8qCTW22MFUg9mGh2xup9RFZi4mBRKe6jED8WW48rcUPHGrKKZHGegCEsu1xhGfql&id=100064945920154 

#StopClimateChanges #StopCarbonEmissions )

stay safe dear.... all the best!!!!

5 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

stay safe dear.... all the best!!!!

I live in a hill area and to second floor of a 3 story building... Fortunately here floods weren't this big, I live in South Western Irajá neighbourhood - this video was caught at the very Far North Irajá...

But once I had to deal to floods covering my belly - only to buy cigs for my late mommy - oh goodness...

OT: Shame Give It 2 Me isn't HD upscaled yet as it's my favourite video from entire HC era!!! Hope it follows Miles Away suit!!

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW