Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW

New_Boy

45 minutes ago, Prayer said:

No, nothing about "Causing A Commotion" coming on digital was ever rumored!

Maybe some people expected it on digital after the Record Store Day vinyl release in 2022, but that was it.

38 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

some people are still expecting the WTG RSD Vinyl to be released on digital, it's time to accept it's not happening

That's probably what it was! I hope it happens! A download card would've been nice with it.

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

No, nothing about "Causing A Commotion" coming on digital was ever rumored!

Yes it was. BadGurlMadge posted the rumor back in 2021, but that member has since deleted their account here, so there's no chance of a follow up.

On 5/21/2021 at 4:18 PM, BadGurlMadge said:

ah it’s my friends friend haha, the only thing i know is that a track list for causing a commotion has been looked at, but they’ve looked at lots of others too, so I’m as clueless about upcoming releases as you are  

2 minutes ago, tscott said:

Yes, someone who doesn't really exist is "on something"?  LOL! :OML:

Realistically,I don't think we are getting the other June singles due to the fact that the albums are not in anniversary and previous singles haven't been released too,homever I'm hoping

8 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

It's a joke running on the thread to refer to the employee in charge of the reissues.Doesnt change the fact that they are on something if they dont release it

I know it's a "running joke".  But just because you want something to be released for whatever reason doesn't mean someone is "on something" or inept because it doesn't happen.  We all know these digital releases of her old mixes have stopped for some time now.  There have been other things cooking and released since then such as "Popular" and "Vulgar".  We now have a rumor of a Shakara collab and still possibly the Max Martin new track in waiting. 

I also feel July we will be seeing something happening celebrating the Debut album's 40th Anniversary.  Expecting something every week is being unrealistic and leads to disappointment.  And there is such a thing as overkill when you keep releasing things so close to one another.

3 hours ago, tscott said:

I know it's a "running joke".  But just because you want something to be released for whatever reason doesn't mean someone is "on something" or inept because it doesn't happen.  We all know these digital releases of her old mixes have stopped for some time now.  There have been other things cooking and released since then such as "Popular" and "Vulgar".  We now have a rumor of a Shakara collab and still possibly the Max Martin new track in waiting. 

I also feel July we will be seeing something happening celebrating the Debut album's 40th Anniversary.  Expecting something every week is being unrealistic and leads to disappointment.  And there is such a thing as overkill when you keep releasing things so close to one another.

The Shakira thing was fake, however there is a rumor for Megan The Stallion

Just now, tscott said:

Yeah, I'm beginning to think people are just making shit up now. 

I think there was a reliable leak page leaking a that there's a collab between Madonna and "a female rapper". It might be a Vogue Remix with Megan the Stallion for Pride 🤷🏻‍♂️ the Shakira thing came from a photoshopped picture

@Would You Like To Try i don’t know how many times I have had to tell you this already but if the digital re-releases are happening, they are not gonna happen on some random radio release date. 💀🙈

The American Life anniversary celebration is over. They are now focusing on the new releases and possibly the first re-issue. Hollywood remixes are not coming to streaming anytime soon!

15 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I'm ready for the HOLIDAY digital single then please.

The thing is; all the official versions of Holiday are already available on their respected albums digitally and streaming.  Not saying there isn't some rare edit that some want, but other than just having an individual digital/streaming for show, it really isn't necessary. 

That said; The original 6:08 version from the Debut album needs to be put back on the digital and streaming platforms for that album.  For the life of me, I am baffled why they replaced the debut album streaming/digital platforms with a 3 minute version.  If anything, that should be among a digital and streaming individual release as a "single edit".  

1 minute ago, tscott said:

The thing is; all the official versions of Holiday are already available on their respected albums digitally and streaming.  Not saying there isn't some rare edit that some want, but other than just having an individual digital/streaming for show, it really isn't necessary. 

That said; The original 6:08 version from the Debut album needs to be put back on the digital and streaming platforms.  For the life of me, I am baffled why they replaced the debut album streaming/digital platforms with a 3 minute version.  If anything, that should be among a digital and streaming individual release as a "single edit".  

It's on celebration.I like the holiday edit better though I prefer good selection

Just now, tscott said:

The thing is; all the official versions of Holiday are already available on their respected albums digitally and streaming. 

The actual 7" edit isn't on streaming but yeah most versions are already available. It won’t matter though cause more releases = more streams = more money.

1 minute ago, MPowered said:

The actual 7" edit isn't on streaming but yeah most versions are already available. It won’t matter though cause more releases = more streams = more money.

And as I stated,

3 minutes ago, tscott said:

Not saying there isn't some rare edit that some want, but other than just having an individual digital/streaming for show, it really isn't necessary.

But the Immaculate Collection comes close to that edit. 

11 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

It's on celebration.I like the holiday edit better though I prefer good selection

I understand it's on the Celebration album and I'm sure that is why the digital and streaming platforms replaced the original album with the shorter version.  Still, the original album should stay in tact on streaming and digital platforms as it was originally released.  Therefore, it would make more sense to release individual digital/streaming releases with the 7 inches/edits, etc.

• Jackie changed the title to Single Reissues Campaign - Angel - OUT NOW