MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I’m sorry Debut is a much better album than Like A Virgin. That album sounds so aged. Debut remains timeless

Shoful I'm so sorry but could you try and edit the comment you put on the main madonna ATRL page so RideOrDie is correctly tagged?It should not be black it should be a different color if tagged correctly if I'm not wrong

Screenshot_2023-12-02-11-19-23-934_com.android.chrome-edit.thumb.jpg.9c247c7810a7840355ea457d1ab57c4e.jpg

Sorry for being annoying but this is my only request

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

@Glassy24 true blue was the album who make her a queen not only someone with a ok 1st album and an incredibile 2nd album who can be only a question of luck.... true blue show to the world she was here to doom the world for the next years....

Comments after True Blue gets skipped - "Like a Prayer really showcased her as the queen of controversy because of Pepsi, it makes more sense to start with LAP!" lol.

27 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

Shoful I'm so sorry but could you try and edit the comment you put on the main madonna ATRL page so RideOrDie is correctly tagged?It should not be black it should be a different color if tagged correctly if I'm not wrong

Screenshot_2023-12-02-11-19-23-934_com.android.chrome-edit.thumb.jpg.9c247c7810a7840355ea457d1ab57c4e.jpg

Sorry for being annoying but this is my only request

Stalker behavior omg

1 minute ago, Cyberraga said:

There's no way they would skip True Blue and Like a Prayer.

Sounds very like "There's no way they would skip her debut"...

Speculation is futile at this point. Waste of energy. We should just assume they're not happening, until one day out of nowhere they suddenly get announced.

33 minutes ago, Glassy24 said:

Stalker behavior omg

First check the single reissues campaign thread before making such a bold statement

Screenshot_2023-12-02-12-19-24-962_com.android.chrome-edit.thumb.jpg.dba96f435f61f8eb6c7de8b77f9b422a.jpg

I asked her/him if they could put it in the main ATRL thread this message but it seems it was tagged incorrectly so the person supposed to get the delivery didn't get it it seems

Point was I asked Shoful if he could put the message in there because I love searching forums everyday for news about single reissues and then found his account in there so I wondered if he would like to do it

They weren't uncomfortable with the idea of tagging them and asking 

We already talked on the single reissues campaign about this since it's my main gift for Christmas:this single on streaming

So please don't be like the average TikTok user who doesn't read the whole story and then criticizes 

Since I have been on the forum you have been checking me out up and down in my profile just to say negative things about it and not find the whole story or not check the other things I have done

Is there a reason for this type of behaviour of yours?

I don't hate you I'm just wondering 

By the way RideOrDie is a ATRL insider with acess to the streaming services music database it seems since he has correctly predicted some Madonna and Kylie and other artists releases on these music streaming services

I just checked on the main thread were I would expect one of these comments to check if RideOrDie would answer 

10 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

If they skip it we are sure they are not coming anymore or Emily's daughter is releasing them when we all are old and can't even dance anymore like we used to to her music

ha ha ha

loved so much your love profusion remix ... keep up with your remixes and please create a spotify page, or somthing and put them out in the world... 

20 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

ha ha ha

loved so much your love profusion remix ... keep up with your remixes and please create a spotify page, or somthing and put them out in the world... 

Thank you so much!Homever, these are copyrighted songs so I can't

By the way that one is a short edit made by me of the passengerz club profusion coming to the love Profusion single on streaming in it's 9:34 full glory

I also did a full Disco remix EP of VULGAR on here

All the mixes are actually made by me except the last one which is the original song edited

If you liked it you can DL that one 

1 hour ago, Bjonkers said:

Sounds very like "There's no way they would skip her debut"...

Speculation is futile at this point. Waste of energy. We should just assume they're not happening, until one day out of nowhere they suddenly get announced.

Not assuming anything, based on some who are impatient and think when they made this new deal public, they were talking about starting with the first album or re-issuing something immediately. There was never a mention of a time when these re-issues were to happen.  The only time stamp we were given, is that we were told by 2025, the Universal albums will be under Warner and this is a multi-year deal.  You can assume all you want and while it is "speculation' what album will come first, and it's very understandable why hardcore fans would consider her first album "landmark", but the more I think about it, LAV is truly the landmark album. That is the album that made her a household name and globally known.  Once LAV's 40th Anniversary comes and goes, we can talk something has gone awry regarding the re-issues, but not until then.  My thought, there is no way they wouldn't pass up LAV as a "Landmark" album and it totally makes sense that they continue the "Celebration" after the tour, by finally re-issuing the album that made her a global phenomenon. :)

2 hours ago, Would You Like To Try said:

First check the single reissues campaign thread before making such a bold statement

Screenshot_2023-12-02-12-19-24-962_com.android.chrome-edit.thumb.jpg.dba96f435f61f8eb6c7de8b77f9b422a.jpg

I asked her/him if they could put it in the main ATRL thread this message but it seems it was tagged incorrectly so the person supposed to get the delivery didn't get it it seems

Point was I asked Shoful if he could put the message in there because I love searching forums everyday for news about single reissues and then found his account in there so I wondered if he would like to do it

They weren't uncomfortable with the idea of tagging them and asking 

We already talked on the single reissues campaign about this since it's my main gift for Christmas:this single on streaming

So please don't be like the average TikTok user who doesn't read the whole story and then criticizes 

Since I have been on the forum you have been checking me out up and down in my profile just to say negative things about it and not find the whole story or not check the other things I have done

Is there a reason for this type of behaviour of yours?

I don't hate you I'm just wondering 

By the way RideOrDie is a ATRL insider with acess to the streaming services music database it seems since he has correctly predicted some Madonna and Kylie and other artists releases on these music streaming services

I just checked on the main thread were I would expect one of these comments to check if RideOrDie would answer 

If I've ever clicked your profile it's been either:

1. By mistake because I'm on my phone - trust me, I actively avoid your constant topics with fanmade edits/alleged remasters. :dead:(EDIT: btw to clarify, I'm sure people like them and it's fine, it's the organizational aspect for me that is unpleasant - a new topic for 1 new edit from the same person all the time is a personal pet peeve, but one idc that much about)
2. Because I'm reporting something posted on the wrong section.

I've literally never commented on your profile, so I have no clue what you're talking about (and no I don't hate you either). Regarding the comment above, which was mostly in jest... your response makes it look actually worse lol. Send it in a private DM, not in a separate topic. If you have to say, "sorry for being annoying"...

4 minutes ago, Glassy24 said:

If I've ever clicked your profile it's been either:

1. By mistake because I'm on my phone - trust me, I actively avoid your constant topics with fanmade edits/alleged remasters. :dead:
2. Because I'm reporting something posted on the wrong section.

I've literally never commented on your profile, so I have no clue what you're talking about (and no I don't hate you either). Regarding the comment above, which was mostly in jest... your response makes it look actually worse lol. Send it in a private DM, not in a separate topic. If you have to say, "sorry for being annoying"...

You have never clicked my profile I just meant that it was strange that most of my interactions with you are negative usually lol

And yes I only mean comments you write to me in some threads like this one rn

Btw I'm hoping I can make a "WYLTT Madonna Remixology" with all of my edits in one page or mega thread

15 minutes ago, Would You Like To Try said:

You have never clicked my profile I just meant that it was strange that most of my interactions with you are negative usually lol

And yes I only mean comments you write to me in some threads like this one rn

Btw I'm hoping I can make a "WYLTT Madonna Remixology" with all of my edits in one page or mega thread

I'm sarcastic for the most part lol.

One thread would be nice, yes - up to you, I don't lose sleep over it or anything, I'm just a bit of a neat freak sometimes :kitty:

1 minute ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

This thread remains a mess through and through

One can say that about any thread they aren't into.  Personally, I think there have been some well thought out posts with many speculations, guesses and helpful info.  I think some fans (regarding this deal) are bias to certain aspects of the deal, so they look for any fault when it doesn't go their way or in a timely manner to their preference. And I get it, there are some things I even question, but those who say NOTHING has come of this, are only looking for certain things rather understanding what the full deal is about.  I think many conveniently disregard certain things to fit their narrative such as "multi-year deal" and the fact the deal hasn't ever specified what they considered "landmark albums" or when the re-issues will start.