MADONNA AND WARNER MUSIC GROUP ANNOUNCE MILESTONE, CAREER-SPANNING PARTNERSHIP!!

Shoful

8 hours ago, RyanUK said:

That’s not strictly true. I agree a lot of her demos have leaked, but no one knows what else she has in her archives. Case in point, when she was writing the script for the biopic there was a video that she shared on Instagram of her listening to some demos from her pre fame sessions and we had never heard of them. She won’t have nearly as many demos as Prince, but I would bet there are a fair few that have not leaked. Plus, it would be nice to have the songs that have leaked polished up and sounded great. 

But you are assuming she does.  I'm not!  Therefore you don't know either if she has such demos from other eras other than what is known.  What we do know is most of her studio time has been accounted for, and we pretty much know she runs a tight ship in the studio. She gets in and then out.  I personally think we know the majority of her demos and most have been leaked. 

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, McDonna said:

But you are assuming she does.  I'm not!  Therefore you don't know either if she has such demos from other eras other than what is known.  What we do know is most of her studio time has been accounted for, and we pretty much know she runs a tight ship in the studio. She gets in and then out.  I personally think we know the majority of her demos and most have been leaked. 

I assume we have majority of tracks as well. 

On the other hand, I would love to have it in some official form (vinyl, cd..), properly polished, not only as some files floating on the internet. 

Having said so, I would rather prefer an idea of a separate album with some demos or b-sides or unreleased tracks, rather than mix them with original albums on some reissue boxsets. I still think her original albums should stay as iconic as they are, and there is no real reason to "enhance" them, at least for me. But I know, such approach towards reissues would not please most of fans. 

5 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

I assume we have majority of tracks as well. 

On the other hand, I would love to have it in some official form (vinyl, cd..), properly polished, not only as some files floating on the internet. 

Having said so, I would rather prefer an idea of a separate album with some demos or b-sides or unreleased tracks, rather than mix them with original albums on some reissue boxsets. I still think her original albums should stay as iconic as they are, and there is no real reason to "enhance" them, at least for me. But I know, such approach towards reissues would not please most of fans. 

Yeah, I wouldn't mind her officially releasing her demos or unreleased tracks.  And I'm sure she has some unknown songs we don't know about.  I just don't believe she has much, compared to what Prince has.  That man was always in the studio and shelved a lot of music.

There are still one or two fans that can’t accept the fact that Madonna nor Warner never said anything about wanting to release unreleased songs aside from a song she made with Tupac. - And she she this on an Instagram story  before the Warner deal. 

edit: she also said that she thought it was a good idea to release her unreleased songs in portions in a computer 🖥️ q&a with her fans. I think it was the one where the rat 🐀 was running around behind her on the floor.

8 minutes ago, sbrombolessio said:

For the first time, Madonna will personally curate expansive deluxe editions for many of her landmark albums, as well as introduce unique releases for special events, and much more.

After 2+ years we are still waiting... hopefully after the Tour is over?

We're repeating ourselves constantly but "Finally Enough Love", the "Erotica" picture disc, all the RSD releases for the anniversaries... are exactly that. The only thing we haven't got yet is the first "expansive deluxe edition" of "many of her landmark albums".

1 hour ago, Prayer said:

We're repeating ourselves constantly but "Finally Enough Love", the "Erotica" picture disc, all the RSD releases for the anniversaries... are exactly that. The only thing we haven't got yet is the first "expansive deluxe edition" of "many of her landmark albums".

That is my most wanted part of the project, since RSD started way before this partnership, not a real new thing (which i love btw) ;)

1 hour ago, sbrombolessio said:

For the first time, Madonna will personally curate expansive deluxe editions for many of her landmark albums, as well as introduce unique releases for special events, and much more.

Waiting is the hardest thing.

2 hours ago, Prayer said:

Theoretically, FEL (3CDs version) is exactly this. Expanded deluxe edition of all her landmark albums... On one album :Madonna006:

2 hours ago, sbrombolessio said:

Here We Go Omg GIF by The Roku Channel

After more than 2 years.. This thread simply doesn't refuse to die. 

PS: Yes, me personally, I am gonna feed it even more! :Madonna009:

4 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Maybe the Madame X Tour is considered expanded deluxe? They did add 2 bonus tracks afterall

Exactly.. And we also got MDNA vinyl repress with all bonus tracks included, even fantastic, fans favorite B-Day Song

Queen is serving and all you do is complaining! :Madonna002:

2 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

Exactly.. And we also got MDNA vinyl repress with all bonus tracks included, even fantastic, fans favorite B-Day Song

Queen is serving and all you do is complaining! :Madonna002:

And what about the Erotica single with the bonus track Erotica (Instrumental)? Surely that counts as deluxe?

5 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

And what about the Erotica single with the bonus track Erotica (Instrumental)? Surely that counts as deluxe?

Do people need even more examples of amazing deluxe releases? 

YES, THEY DO! 

... what about, American Life Mixshow Mix? This definitely counts as deluxe reissue. Now we have original AL album and remixed one! New Hampshire Math GIF by GIPHY News

58 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

This thread makes me cackle loudly like a witch everytime I come back in :04:

d899sum-2844cad6-0f5a-4650-bfc2-a53e9c27

The reason Madonna is looking younger again is because everytime we cry in this thread that her streaming discography isn't the way WE want it to be, ie the wrong artwork used or they forgot a promo remix on this maxi single etc she absorbs all our tears and it goes straight to her butt