The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

On 9/8/2023 at 7:34 AM, zephyr in the sky at night said:

Wasn’t it the Bridgestone Halftime Show? (Which I always hated. Seems so corny and random to have a tire company sponsoring it, when all the other big acts get Pepsi) 

2011 Black eyed Peas were also sponsored by Bridgestone. The probably had contracts with the NFL. Nothing to do with madonna.

49 minutes ago, diesel6888 said:

Does anyone know where in the UK she is rehersing? I heard she has flown to London and hired a UK venue (not the O2) to rehears prior to teh O2 shows? I am off work this week and want to see if i can get along to hear any rehearsals....

I believe she is still in NYC, moving production to London 10 days prior to opening night.

16 hours ago, diesel6888 said:

Does anyone know where in the UK she is rehersing? I heard she has flown to London and hired a UK venue (not the O2) to rehears prior to teh O2 shows? I am off work this week and want to see if i can get along to hear any rehearsals....

She rented out the coliseum in New York for the whole month of September so I don't think she's rehearsing in the UK yet. 

11 minutes ago, PM3962 said:

People on French Pure Charts forum are beginning to worry because of the photos on Facebook. They are asking why Madonna is showing us this injured knee it is not something serious.

Because is France people become stupid every time they are talking about Madonna. I'm french and I can witness it :cute:

2 minutes ago, PM3962 said:

Maybe because French did see half of the Madame X shows. They are scaring. And Madonna is scaring us. No need. She's playing. But here a ticket is 1000 euros so better go on WITHOUT showing her problems.

I remember this era. The problem is that in France people became very nasty with her "Shes' too old, blablablablabla".

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic