The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

3 hours ago, Madame X said:

Just snatched a VIP3 You Can Dance package for Cologne, Germany for 200 € less than original price through Ticketmaster resale.

First row now!!! 😍 (actually row three, but the first two rows will be removed, I guess...)

Actually only VIP1 Immaculate package buyers have seats in the first row, but the LANXESS arena is so big, VIP3 got the first five rows on the opposite blocks.

Now I need to sell my other ticket in the same block, row 5 (row 7, see above)... If someone needs a ticket for the first Germany show, hit me up.

How did you manage to get that? I thought Ticketmaster was only selling tickets for the american dates and resales were always priced higher

7 hours ago, Madame X said:

Just snatched a VIP3 You Can Dance package for Cologne, Germany for 200 € less than original price through Ticketmaster resale.

First row now!!! 😍 (actually row three, but the first two rows will be removed, I guess...)

Actually only VIP1 Immaculate package buyers have seats in the first row, but the LANXESS arena is so big, VIP3 got the first five rows on the opposite blocks.

Now I need to sell my other ticket in the same block, row 5 (row 7, see above)... If someone needs a ticket for the first Germany show, hit me up.

Well done!!!!

1 hour ago, stefo said:

Love this as much as I love as your profile pic!  Thanks for sharing! :heart:

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

my December show feels like it's still 6 months away.

I'm impressed her team have kept this locked down as well as they have, normally by now we'd have gotten at least some kind of full setlist leak

To be fair, the setlists of the Madame X and Rebel heart tours also didn't leak before opening night

17 hours ago, stefo said:

I love how often pictures of the Rotterdam BA concert are used, they are flawless and it was my first ever M show

28 minutes ago, LuizG said:

Well, must be the reborn Madonna after ressurrection *ressuscitation cough cough*, cause only the young M self would come at stage at such hour (she did in this very exact hour to my only ever concert I attended must because of... "fuck this rain, it has to go... well, if rain doesn't go, better for me to leave earlier than it")

OT: seems to be a fine show length to me, much likely its concert film will be not suffer from most recent fashion when it comes to her videos in long form, I mean, chopping...

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic
  • meeshell featured this topic