The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)

Shoful

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic

I've seen a few spoilers, but the main things I want to know that I don't consider spoilers:

Does she take the stage on time?

Does her voice sound good?

Is it overly autotuned?

What are people's ratings of this show compared to others?

How is her dancing?

How long is the show (time-wise, not number of songs)

Im not clicking but what ive been told spoiler free she was on time (well bit late but not Madonna late), show was fking amazing up with the best,  voice fking amazing bit less choreo (expected) but still mind blowing show cant compare to any other tour its really its own. You need to see it more than once to take it in. SO SO great. Still not seen pics or clips. 

Hope people keep this non spoiler thread as it is. 

I don’t think it’s gonna be possible for me to remain spoiler free until January. The internet “matrix” knows I’m a Madonna fan. If I open YouTube a bunch of tour videos pop up. Even trying not to look I’ve seen song titles. I scroll Facebook and stuff is coming up. This is day 1, so I don’t see how it’s possible at least for me. 

2 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I don’t think it’s gonna be possible for me to remain spoiler free until January. The internet “matrix” knows I’m a Madonna fan. If I open YouTube a bunch of tour videos pop up. Even trying not to look I’ve seen song titles. I scroll Facebook and stuff is coming up. This is day 1, so I don’t see how it’s possible at least for me. 

Yeah I can't open YouTube, but I've managed to block everything from Facebook, Instagram and Reddit. So far now I'm safe. I've used social media and I haven't seen a single song title. Just 40 days...

Can I still dream that she'll bring the tour to Brazil? Or do you guys think it will really finish on Mexico?

I never saw her live, and be able to see a tour that contemplates and celebrates her journey througout the last 40 years would be such a gift I can even explain... I was thinking of getting 3 days off of work to see her in Lisbon or some other place, but it seems very unlikely, according to some friends, as I work in the night shift on a hotel and i'm the only person on this shift (of course there's people who already worked on the same shift and could work on those 3 days, but management wouldn't approve I guess as there's the day off thing)

3 hours ago, adirondak said:

I know the opening song and I’ve seen some photos. I also know one other song she performs. So I’ve deleted all apps and won’t be going on socials now. I am seeing the tour first in Antwerp so it’s much easier for me. But I wish you luck!

37 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I know the opening song and I’ve seen some photos. I also know one other song she performs. So I’ve deleted all apps and won’t be going on socials now. I am seeing the tour first in Antwerp so it’s much easier for me. But I wish you luck!

I'm doing the same. I already know too much. 🥲🙈

1 hour ago, Andreo said:

From the few clips I've seen, her voice sounds great and the best she's sounded in 15 years and more. The outfits are also cunty and cool, better than 95% of the basic stuff she's ever worn on tour. 

What a classy way of describing an outfit. Utterly vile.

23 hours ago, adirondak said:

I've seen a few spoilers, but the main things I want to know that I don't consider spoilers:

Does she take the stage on time?

Does her voice sound good?

Is it overly autotuned?

What are people's ratings of this show compared to others?

How is her dancing?

How long is the show (time-wise, not number of songs)

She wasn’t right on the clock but it wasn’t bad at all

She sounded very good

Some people think so, sone don’t but we are judging by livestream and YouTube videos 

The vast majority are loving the show 

She will have the energy to finish the tour and not be sick or injured 

About 2 hours but the sound system went down last night for about 13 minutes 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (No Spoilers)
  • meeshell featured this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic