The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

14 hours ago, sara94 said:

Screenshot_20240224_000930_Chrome.jpg

I mean, I can't blame her. This tour is her biggest cash cow in years! I'd be outraged if she didn't take the chance to exploid it.

My dream scenario is her releasing an Abel/Stuart produced album or EP and then making some sort of Celebration Stadium Tour adding the new songs to the setlist.

I think they're on to something. She's obviously realised her artistic vision now in arenas in her two major markets. I think we'll see an updated even more hits heavy version of the show that will be scaled way back on a technical basis but will enable her to do some major festivals around the globe. That way she's just paying for dancers and crews to be moved around and the festival promoter takes the bulk of the production hit. Much of Celebration would not translate well to Glastonbury. The 80's opening section would be perfect and the Vogue / Don't Tell Me / Bitch part would too. The Like A Prayer Erotica section would need to be vastly reworked and Bedtime Story / Ray Of Light completely reconfigured / rethought. 

add in Music, Material Girl, Express Yourself, Frozen and Papa Don't Preach / Crazy For You & Like A Virgin proper and you've got a killer GP show.

Mother & Father / Bad Girl / Bedtime Story  may need standing down for a GO festival tour. She could possibly squeeze another 80's classic in the nightclub scene.

Think Sticky & Sweet 2. A few changes to setlist and some refigured numbers could really seal the deal for her in terms of the GP and build a strong base for her Biopic and the Expended Albums schedule. 

But yeah I can't see them launching a Like A virgin 40 with zero songs from the album performed on the setlist. 

18 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I think they're on to something. She's obviously realised her artistic vision now in arenas in her two major markets. I think we'll see an updated even more hits heavy version of the show that will be scaled way back on a technical basis but will enable her to do some major festivals around the globe. That way she's just paying for dancers and crews to be moved around and the festival promoter takes the bulk of the production hit. Much of Celebration would not translate well to Glastonbury. The 80's opening section would be perfect and the Vogue / Don't Tell Me / Bitch part would too. The Like A Prayer Erotica section would need to be vastly reworked and Bedtime Story / Ray Of Light completely reconfigured / rethought. 

add in Music, Material Girl, Express Yourself, Frozen and Papa Don't Preach / Crazy For You & Like A Virgin proper and you've got a killer GP show.

Mother & Father / Bad Girl / Bedtime Story  may need standing down for a GO festival tour. She could possibly squeeze another 80's classic in the nightclub scene.

Think Sticky & Sweet 2. A few changes to setlist and some refigured numbers could really seal the deal for her in terms of the GP and build a strong base for her Biopic and the Expended Albums schedule. 

But yeah I can't see them launching a Like A virgin 40 with zero songs from the album performed on the setlist. 

Agreed. A few tweaks to the setlist and the addition of a small band would make this a sensational stadium show if she played her cards right and could be an amazing run for the end of the year.

13 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

Madame X is turning 10 years old soon! We need a new studio album asap.

Popular will soon be 20 years old we need a expanded Popular album reissue with 8 sped up versions or they will hear my toy lawyers

I can't believe it'll be 10 years since the Rebel Heart leaks !!! And 5 years since Madame X it's crazy like all these pop divas fanbsse are like YAY new album 

Madonna much like Rihanna is keeping us waiting ... But like others say no time for rush release or contract filler album styles we had that ... Especially these days where mid is the new WOW!

working with the Weeknd was genius but yeah I feel an eclectic album would be her next best step with duets and team ups with all modern huge stars she can nail that I think Ariana, Beyonce, Gaga, Weeknd, Swift, Pink, Bieber,Dua, Billie Eilish, MNEK, Charli XCX, Elton, Cher, Adele, with productions by Max Martin, Weeknd, Mike Dean, Disclosure, Jamie XX, Romy, Dev Hynes, Honey Dijon, Blessed Madonna etc 

1 hour ago, steady75 said:

IMO the last thing Madonna needs to do is record an album with the Weeknd. Most of his music is notoriously mediocre. He simply doesn't have the range. 

I am not her for Midonna.

The success of Popular is frightening to me. Keep that mid away from Madge.

Thank you, old reliable. The Emancipation of MDolla is cute for a taste, not the main course.

big ang vh1 GIF by RealityTVGIFs

47 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I can't believe it'll be 10 years since the Rebel Heart leaks !!! And 5 years since Madame X it's crazy like all these pop divas fanbsse are like YAY new album 

Madonna much like Rihanna is keeping us waiting ... But like others say no time for rush release or contract filler album styles we had that ... Especially these days where mid is the new WOW!

working with the Weeknd was genius but yeah I feel an eclectic album would be her next best step with duets and team ups with all modern huge stars she can nail that I think Ariana, Beyonce, Gaga, Weeknd, Swift, Pink, Bieber,Dua, Billie Eilish, MNEK, Charli XCX, Elton, Cher, Adele, with productions by Max Martin, Weeknd, Mike Dean, Disclosure, Jamie XX, Romy, Dev Hynes, Honey Dijon, Blessed Madonna etc 

Yes dear and I believe Madonna's slowly working on her regaining fans and GP after the disaster of all her Interscope eras - and after the new Billboard Hot 200 rules of course that would now prevent any album from making profit from tour bundles. Without them Madame X would never have topped America. Sad to admit it but it's true.

I TRULY get Madonna as skeptical of releasing any complete new body of work after all the messy last 12 years. Celebration Tour is just the first actual step to regain the eyes from GP since Finally Enough Love was more of a gift to her longtime fans who needed to get her reminded herself about her legacy unmatched. I don't see a new album coming anytime soon unless the present tour has given her confidence to bet on such move. Only time will tell the real achievements to her intentions.

By the way, to the ones afraid of a full M album to Abel, what she has to lose right now in terms of creative artistry? All her latest singles are a on-the-nose proof that this is the least bothering her. Fans may bother, but M always thinks by herself. As if we haven't learnt the lesson after 40 years.

Madonna singles used to have great hooks, melodies and earworms that hung around and repeated in your head.

These tools have become way more simplistic and somewhat gimmicky in her work in the last 15 years.

1-2 Cha Cha Cha

L.U.V. Madonna

Hey yay yaay hey yayay yaay

Oooh Oooh Ooh... your gonna love this

Get Stupid, Get Stupid, Get Stupid, Don't Stop Me

I'd personally like a move away from that and a return to strong melodic hooks. 

Thing is I feel a Madonna week d album would've been fantastic a few years back but it's a bit too little to late currently popular is fab however I love it and I love the weeknd 

But it'll come across very hard candy style of chasing trend not setting trend m.. but at this point it's funny how loads have found the EVENT POP ALBUM she used to nail like Ariana Beyonce and swift people are talking about like what a Madonna album event used to be 

It does gut me like I've said several times her interscope era should've been handed better like MDNA restructured could've been lush, revel heart too and madame X All should be big but sadly weren't 

I notice Mileys new Song DOCTOR is going to be with Pharrell they've reunited together ...I wonder if Madonna will release all her unheard xollsbs with Pharrell on an album ?! Imagine that I mean BACK THAT UP did trend last year then nothing 

I think Pharrell is having a other RENNAISSNCE , first the 00s with the Neptune's....then disposable me merch and now today ... Brilliant 

1 hour ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Madonna and Pharrell had great chemistry ...I mean he's been on three album recording sessions with her as such 

I loved his Rebel Heart ones that didn't make it for example ...glad they worked together on Hard Candy at least just wish that era was pushed moreso really 

pharrellmadonna.jpg

Love all their collabs (even Incredible!), but especially the Nicole Scherzinger rejects which M reworked brilliantly, Heartbeat and Ring My Bell.

1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

They were Nicole Scherzinger rejects? For real?

Well, when the demos for both leaked, it was the word about them. Pharrell offered them to Nicole but Madonna convinced him to give them to her.

I believe Pharrell himself leaked them, I guess through his Facebook account.

It was pretty clear Madonna maximized them the way she's used to.