Do your parents and/or children listen Madonna?

livethelife

I’m actually the only M freak in my entire family however my dad used to like some of her songs especially (Live To Tell, Frozen, WIFLFAG, Hung Up) also I remember he used to have WTG cassette. He calls her Madooona @ScottyX 😂

My mom likes some of her songs too but she doesn’t really like her that much especially in the recent years. 🤡😢😁 

My sister is a fan but she’s not a collector like me, she’s a huge fan of ROL / Music (especially Runaway Lover) / COADF. She’s a Leo too. 😂

• 3 weeks later...

My mom was a fan, i used to listen madonna when i was a child. Mom used to listen to true blue, like a prayer and the immaculate collection, i remember the last album she has was something to rememeber, and the last time madonna came to mexico, the rebel heart tour, i went to the concert with her. < 3

• 4 weeks later...

My mother likes Madonna, but she's not aware that I'm playing Madonna's record. She likes her because M has a soft voice and whenever I am playing her record, she doesn't even complain even a single bit. She even liked Ray of Light and she said that it is a great record for workout/exercise.

Though I'm also a Lamb (a Mariah fan) but she doesn't like Mariah's record on the other hand. :laughing:

My brother does he has gone with me to The Girlie Show (he’s 8 years younger) and RHT. He’s well informed about what’s happening with her

My sister went to GST and RHT but don’t listen to her, has nothing against but prefers other kind of music 

My dad is always amazed of the work ethic and her success as a world performer 

My mom when we watched something like I’m going to tell you a secret always mentioned what a pleasant and spoken voice she had but didn’t listen to her 

• 1 month later...

My Dad I think respects her accomplishments but no he does not like her.  Never liked her music, how she looked, or her personality.  After last years Grammys I heard him telling my mom how weird he thought she looked.  I make it a point not to bring her up in conversation with him.  

Back in the day I think my mom might have liked some of her songs.  She'll still sing along to Holiday.   But she does not like her either.  When American Life came out she was mad at her voicing her opinion like that when I think her primary residency wasn't in the U.S at the time.  The recent years I think she finds her behavior outrageous and said she looks too much like a Kardashian.

I'm pretty sure I am the only fan in my family.  

My late mother was jealous about my fanatism for M. However, she got baffled and mesmerized by M's iconic Keep It Together tribute she watched through TV Manchete back in the day.

Fun fact: my sister as a baby/toddler used to dance to Papa Don't Preach in the craddle; this was just one of her vivid memories off her children's childhood!