UPDATED: Madonna’s 40 Greatest Singles Poll RESULTS Friday 8pm UK time

Blue Jean

5 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Can we please delete this thread? He’s not going to announce the winners until who knows when. I’m over the waiting for the results. This is beyond ridiculous to wait until October. 

"Unknown item in the bagging area. Please remove your baggage and continue."

You don't speak for us all. It's not like Blue Jean is keeping previous unreleased Madonna songs in a vault. It's a fan poll.

It is horrible that some people will try to erase a fan's work when they are trying to create a little buzz and excitement. It's discouraging to others and leaves a nasty feeling with the author.

Results will be out when the tour opens: as previously stated. It's NOT the deception of the century.

1 hour ago, BuschieFandango said:

"Unknown item in the bagging area. Please remove your baggage and continue."

You don't speak for us all. It's not like Blue Jean is keeping previous unreleased Madonna songs in a vault. It's a fan poll.

It is horrible that some people will try to erase a fan's work when they are trying to create a little buzz and excitement. It's discouraging to others and leaves a nasty feeling with the author.

Results will be out when the tour opens: as previously stated. It's NOT the deception of the century.

I’m just being catty. It’s his decision. I’m super excited about the poll that’s all. And can’t wait for the results!!! 

9 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

The results for the top 11 tours will start soon! I will be revealing 1 per week leading up to opening night and each will come with a little recap of the tour.

Stay tuned @Honey Little

If you haven’t voted now is a good time 😊

I voted once for the single and twice for the tour already. 

• Blue Jean changed the title to POLL RESULTS: 'Madonna's Greatest Tours' #11 revealed July 29th

To celebrate the 40th anniversary of her Madonna album I have put the first 8 episodes of my YouTube documentary ‘Bitch She’s Madonna!’ into 1 60 minute video covering the first 2 eras. I have also added a few extra bits and pieces!

9 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

To celebrate the 40th anniversary of her Madonna album I have put the first 8 episodes of my YouTube documentary ‘Bitch She’s Madonna!’ into 1 60 minute video covering the first 2 eras. I have also added a few extra bits and pieces!

Was there for the countdown. I really REALLY enjoy your videos. Thank you from thr bottom of my heart for taking the time to make these. Xo

• Blue Jean changed the title to Bitch She's Madonna!'s Hot 100 Singles Poll RESULTS revealed Oct 14th, VOTE NOW!
  • Blue Jean changed the title to Madonna’s Hot 100 Singles POLL RESULTS revealed Oct 14th, VOTE NOW!
  • Blue Jean changed the title to UPDATED: Madonna’s 40 Greatest Singles Poll RESULTS Friday 8pm UK time
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic