Merch Pics

blondebenji

1 hour ago, MikeyK said:

Same. I fluctuate between the 2 sizes but went w/L based on responses I’ve seen online.

I don’t mind t-shirts being on the snug side but prefer my coats and jackets a little roomier (and certainly not short). I just hope the L isn’t too big lol.

1 hour ago, danMfan said:

same here! ordered my bomber jacket yesterday with size L (my zie usually is M)

hoping isn't too big

I couldn’t decide so I ended up ordering both! Will keep the one that fits best and return the other.  

On 12/18/2023 at 11:43 PM, ahankins said:

I just came here to post the same! So excited I’ll have it in time for my show!

I am just hoping I made the right call going with size Large... I’m always a medium everything but many people seemed to feel it was a bit short and recommended to size up.  

Also the “in stock” notification came from merchbar.com so that’s where I ordered from. Hope that’s just as good as Madonna.com

Usually a Medium too and bought an L. It’s perfect, not big and not as short as the medium (also the medium waist is very tight).

21 hours ago, MikeyK said:

Same. I fluctuate between the 2 sizes but went w/L based on responses I’ve seen online.

I don’t mind t-shirts being on the snug side but prefer my coats and jackets a little roomier (and certainly not short). I just hope the L isn’t too big lol.

As I said to @MikeyK @ahankinsL is perfect if you are usually an M. It’s not tight or short and it’s not big. 

Happy Holidays to all! Thank you for this thread I’ve been keeping up with it and love all the pics.  

Is it guaranteed that there will be a pop up store in every city? I would love to go the day before or the day of my show and be able to get all the things so I wouldn’t have to carry them at the venue.  

23 minutes ago, GentlemanX said:

Happy Holidays to all! Thank you for this thread I’ve been keeping up with it and love all the pics.  

Is it guaranteed that there will be a pop up store in every city? I would love to go the day before or the day of my show and be able to get all the things so I wouldn’t have to carry them at the venue.  

I might be wrong but up to now i think only London and Brooklyn had popup stores..

On 12/19/2023 at 10:36 PM, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Well I don't know, but it's not accurate. Should not have been what was printed on the shirt.

The MDNA Tour originally was announced with no official name, until she later tweeted it. Here's the first announcement calling it 2012 World Tour, and Madonna 2012 World Tour.

10 hours ago, mr00mister said:

The MDNA Tour originally was announced with no official name, until she later tweeted it. Here's the first announcement calling it 2012 World Tour, and Madonna 2012 World Tour.

This is interesting information, for sure. I think the movie release has solidified its title as The MDNA Tour though by this point. I still think the merch item is an error.

On 10/22/2023 at 7:10 PM, truerebel said:

Pity I didn't grab more of these at the Pop-up...they're going for insane amount now on Ebay!

IMG_1671.JPG

Were all the Lithographies, that were sold at the O2, numbered? Or were they also sold without being numbered?

So these are fakes?

https://www.ebay.de/itm/335166631660?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=707-127634-2357-0&ssspo=lN-hLEAmRKy&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=MBl9bzjyRyO&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Edited by MADinNE (see edit history)

1 hour ago, MADinNE said:

Were all the Lithographies, that were sold at the O2, numbered? Or were they also sold without being numbered?

So these are fakes?

https://www.ebay.de/itm/335166631660?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=707-127634-2357-0&ssspo=lN-hLEAmRKy&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=MBl9bzjyRyO&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Ok,  so in August they were selling these numbered at the popup shop in London,   then when she went back there in December they were selling them without numbers..  

On 12/8/2023 at 10:21 AM, DJ N A said:

Finally! Just bought the watercolor tshirt. Didn't love that the cheapest shipping/handling option (3-6 business days) was almost $13 extra. Oh well.

Still waiting on my shirt that I ordered a month ago that was supposed to be 3-6 day shipping at an extra $13 cost. No update from the online store.

1 hour ago, Spanky1995 said:

They only had 10 and it was only in the pop up shop two different sets one like mine silver and another set in gold 

What sort of time did you get to the pop up?

Maybe it's a good thing I missed out on them because I'd have ended up buying both sets and I already spent ££££ on merch... the two girls behind the counter said "We can't believe you're buying so much!" :Madonna031:

8 minutes ago, Spanky1995 said:

They were only available at the December shows (london) they were behind the counter......got there about 5pm.....I got the silver ones then went for a drink went back to get the gold ones and they had sold out 

Ah, I was either too early on the 5th and 6th or too distracted (I was excitedly chatting away to people) - either way, it wasn't meant to be! I'm sorry you missed out on gold, but I'm glad you managed to get a silver - it's so pretty :hearteyes: 

Hope you enjoyed the show, by the way! This tour was my first time seeing her live and I had the time of my life and made some really great friends. Was lucky enough to get an upgrade on the 6th too.

6 minutes ago, honestlyhlf said:

Ah, I was either too early on the 5th and 6th or too distracted (I was excitedly chatting away to people) - either way, it wasn't meant to be! I'm sorry you missed out on gold, but I'm glad you managed to get a silver - it's so pretty :hearteyes: 

Hope you enjoyed the show, by the way! This tour was my first time seeing her live and I had the time of my life and made some really great friends. Was lucky enough to get an upgrade on the 6th too.

Loved the show went to 3 shows this time and have seen her live on every tour since the Girlie Show.....one thing about a Madonna show is you make friends I'm still in contact with the people I met during the Girlie Show and we meet up when we are going to the same shows 

19 hours ago, Spanky1995 said:

Loved the show went to 3 shows this time and have seen her live on every tour since the Girlie Show.....one thing about a Madonna show is you make friends I'm still in contact with the people I met during the Girlie Show and we meet up when we are going to the same shows 

That's funny, I make friends at most concerts I go to but I haven't at Madonna's :laughing:

On 1/4/2024 at 10:06 AM, WokeUpInMedellin said:

That's funny, I make friends at most concerts I go to but I haven't at Madonna's :laughing:

I haven’t either at Madonna concerts. I find them to be mostly old grey-haired lesbians that go in groups. And I generally get along with younger straight or bi men. And that’s not really the demographic.