Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

6 minutes ago, RUADJAI said:

They also didn’t say anything that wasn’t already covered in Guy’s message.

“All commitments are on hold”

The tour is postponed until further notice. 

It’s the same thing. 

Sounds like the latest TMZ article saying she will “probably” not be well for opening night. NO SHIT, breaking news 😂

I'm waiting for something official.  All this deligitimizing of what Guy stated is tiresome.  No one knows shit and we'll just have to hope for the best.  I just hope whatever she went into the hospital for, hasn't affected her mobility and/or cognitive skills.  Bacteria infections can really do a number on someone, especially if it leads to Septic. And if she truly was found "unresponsive", that's even scarier, especially if she was revived.  If she was gone for any amount of time, that could have caused brain damage.

I don't even care about the tour anymore.  They can cancel the whole damn thing at this point.  I just want her better!  :sad:

5 hours ago, Mlvcfan said:

I believe it's plausible she was taking some kind of pain medication and if the Narcan story turns out to be true it would make sense. Prince died after taking what he thought was Vicodin but was actually a counterfeit painkiller that was laced with fentanyl. I believe that fentanyl contamination is becoming too common and if it could happen to Prince then why couldn't it happen to anybody. Wirh celebrities The official story is often a cover for the real story. If people are reporting about Narcan then there may be some truth to it and I'm not buying the Narcan for septic shock angle 

Because Madonna is smart !

4 hours ago, musicinferno said:

I do know that but what is being overlooked is tabloids are focusing on false rumours; literally NOBODY is highlighting the fact that the tour "will have a new start date." 

You just elaborated on the really issue at the end of your post - official sites are not mentioning anything and this is where the argument is being made. A majority of people with tickets have no idea if their show is postponed or not. 

Again us hardcore fans OBVIOUSLY understand the July shows are not happening, most ticket holders do not. 

Don’t even try.

It’s like arguing with a brick wall.

Never believe anything Radar prints, it's made up things all the time. It is not a reliable source. It's a pro Trump dump.

There's no news, people are milking the same statement over and over and making things up so they can publish a new story.

And no insurance company would let her go on tour without a complete check up by their team of doctors. They don't say anything because they don't know too. It's terrible for people who have bookings.

4 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Is it official the whole tour is postponed ? People really got an email stating that ???

According to this GLOBAL NEWS source.  I know nothing of it's legitimacy?  But as some already stated, they really didn't say anything more than what Guy stated. 

According to GN they claim:

Promoter Live Nation said in an email to Global News that as of Thursday, all dates on the tour are postponed.

1 minute ago, Roland Barthes said:

Never believe anything Radar prints, it's made up things all the time. It is not a reliable source. It's a pro Trump dump.

There's no news, people are milking the same statement over and over and making things up so they can publish a new story.

And no insurance company would let her go on tour without a complete check up by their team of doctors. They don't say anything because they don't know too. It's terrible for people who have bookings.

Agreed.

I think all the postponement announcements - Global news, Toronto, Washington, Vancouver - come from Guy's original post which remains the only official source.

Despite the news being everywhere, an email to ticketholders (not to Global news!) is needed. I don't have to follow news to know that my show is postponed. I had a ticket for a show in London (Aspects of love) which is ending its run early and on the same day the news came out I also got an email asking if I wanted to move my date or have a refund. Of course this was easier because it's planned, but now they had one week to send mails and say: Your show is postponed, we'll let you know the new date asap.

2 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I think all the postponement announcements - Global news, Toronto, Washington, Vancouver - come from Guy's original post which remains the only official source.

Yeah, that's my guess too.  So I'm waiting for an annoucement from any or all: Live Nation, Ticketmaster,  Madonna.com or Guy to further inform us what the future of the tour is.  It's not hard to figure when he says things are on pause, it's possible many dates if not the whole tour will be on hold. 

2 hours ago, drivebitch said:

Rosie also said that she didn’t speak to her. She’s getting the same official story everyone else is. They’re not going to tell anyone not closely associate with the situation for fear of info getting out that they don’t want to get out. Rosie has had long periods where she hasn’t spoken to Madonna. She’s not exactly in her inner circle. 

Did Rosie actually say that she did not speak to M? When did she say that?

As for the health, I don't want to get caught in cospiracy theories about painkilkers, intubation, etc. but I too believe that they would never say the real cause if it was bad and might lead to even worse gossip. Also dogs, dancers, Rocco and friends, even Rosie's answers are just speculation. Do you really think that Rosie would take the responsibility to say to a worried fan "sorry, she is seriously ill?".

I fear that if it wasn't quite serious we wouldn't have this heavy silence and she could have posted a short video herself on IG while resting at home (what Celine did).

10 minutes ago, Enrico said:

As for the health, I don't want to get caught in cospiracy theories about painkilkers, intubation, etc. but I too believe that they would never say the real cause if it was bad and might lead to even worse gossip. Also dogs, dancers, Rocco and friends, even Rosie's answers are just speculation. Do you really think that Rosie would take the responsibility to say to a worried fan "sorry, she is seriously ill?".

I fear that if it wasn't quite serious we wouldn't have this heavy silence and she could have posted a short video herself on IG while resting at home (what Celine did).

Totally. I think we should all keep our expectations low. There are a lot of unknowns and one can fill the blanks however they choose. But the lack of updates hints that the tour postponement may be longer than most of us had first hoped.

All this is making me feel so sad these days. On one hand, I hope that M is recovering and that she will be back stronger than ever, because her health is the most important aspect.

On the other hand, if the European leg will be canceled too, the whole situation is worse than expected. And this will be the second time that I will miss her seeing live on stage. And I have never had the opportunity to see her live :sad: the first time I got tickets for M was during the Madame X Tour in Paris and she canceled my show just two hours before start.

So again, I know that M needs to rest because her health is the most important thing right now, but I can also understand the disappointment among fans. Let's hope for the best for both us fans and M

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

Both Debi and Rosie talked about it  first, they wouldn’t say a thing if they didn’t know what was happening. 
Also Celine posponed her tour for health reasons in October 2021 and she made that video only in april 2022.

6 months later. 

• RUADJAI changed the title to Bacterial Infection Thread
  • Jackie locked this topic
  • Jackie unlocked this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic