Madonna’s Greatest Tours POLL results 6pm UK time TONIGHT

Blue Jean

MDNA? Im surprised it survived this long. Her worst tour ever. Very heavy playback, at least for the first sort of half an hour/40 minutes. When she did sing her voice was dreadful as demonstrated by soundboards. Visually very very dark and depressing. The outfit for the first section was nice, every other outfit was awful. The setlist and arrangements aren't my cup of tea. For me the only parts I enjoy are Revolver, which I must admit is a kick ass performance, and Celebration, which to me kinda sums up how the rest of the show should feel.

• Blue Jean changed the title to UPDATE: Madonna’s Greatest Tour POLL #6 revealed

I knew it and I feared it. I still think WTG is better than RIT and DWT...

When I was younger I too thought the WTG was less interesting than the following tours, but I now have changed my mind and I think many should watch it again.

If people don't really appreciate the greatness of the live rock sound the Pat Leonard as musical director created, that's why we are getting Kevin Antunes and backing tracks.

Also, the fact that she only has 3 dancers and 3 backup singers. She didn't need to be surrounded by 20, she fills the stage herself. This has rarely happened after GS. Her interaction with Chris Finch is unsurpassed.

As an Italian, the Turin concert remains the peak of her career. Best crowd ever and best energy/attitude she has ever had in a live show.

11 minutes ago, Enrico said:

I knew it and I feared it. I still think WTG is better than RIT and DWT...

When I was younger I too thought the WTG was less interesting than the following tours, but I now have changed my mind and I think many should watch it again.

If people don't really appreciate the greatness of the live rock sound the Pat Leonard as musical director created, that's why we are getting Kevin Antunes and backing tracks.

Also, the fact that she only has 3 dancers and 3 backup singers. She didn't need to be surrounded by 20, she fills the stage herself. This has rarely happened after GS. Her interaction with Chris Finch is unsurpassed.

As an Italian, the Turin concert remains the peak of her career. Best crowd ever and best energy/attitude she has ever had in a live show.

Her performance and stage presence on this tour put her in the league of MJ, Freddie Mercury, Mick Jagger etc. Just astounding and extremely underrated by fans. I feel it is perhaps because the hair, costumes and choreography has not aged well. It is a much stronger show than MJ’s Bad though I think. She also incorporated screens as backdrops into the performance long before it was a commonly done thing. She was a true innovator in the live concert experience.

Were you at the Turin show @Enrico ? I cannot imagine how insane seeing one of those big stadium shows must have been.

19 minutes ago, Michael_Py said:

This is my guess for the remaining results:

5- Drowned World

4- Girlie Show

3- Re-Invention

2- Confessions

1- Blond Ambition

I swear this poll is the most fun idea we’ve had in years. I love all the waiting/anticipating and Blue Jean has the total Madonna tour vibe releasing results and official video days late like a Madonna concert.

3 hours ago, Honey Little said:

I swear this poll is the most fun idea we’ve had in years. I love all the waiting/anticipating and Blue Jean has the total Madonna tour vibe releasing results and official video days late like a Madonna concert.

Just wait for the cancellations 

• Blue Jean changed the title to Madonna’s Greatest Tours POLL results 6pm UK time TONIGHT
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic