Hello Welcome to McDonna How May I Help You?

Black Mamba

34 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Somebody stuck some big fat man up the front row who was sharing his fries with me all night…

Someone better get up here and give me a double quarter pounder meal with Fanta instead of coke right now or I’m not doing a show. Where’s Grimace!?! I’m waiting!

You forgot "I swear to God" lol xo

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Why do I have McDonna on ignore? I don't remember putting you on ignore @McDonna ??? I'm so sorry! Must a glitch in the Madonna Matrix

TScott was my username until I changed it recently.  If I offended you in the past, I'm sorry.   Let's start over!!

Let's make room for some McL-u-v-in!   Let's forget about time and dance our lives away.

Madonna-The-Matrix.jpg

41 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

Maybe because it was a different user name until recently :TScott

Yah, this thread inspired me to go for it. I acknowledged the name change earlier in this thread.  Anyway, life is short. It's all about "Mc-L-u-v-in"  each other anymore.  Let's make peace and have McFun! :luv:

"a secret food truck, traveling around the world, changing ingredients, fighting against hunger, bringing food to empty plates. She is a burger, a cook, a head of kitchen, a moldkeeper, an owner, a seller, a hunger, a entrepreneur, a customer, a taster, a bun, a bringer, a food paint, a ham.” Madame McDonna

28 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

"a secret food truck, traveling around the world, changing ingredients, fighting against hunger, bringing food to empty plates. She is a burger, a cook, a head of kitchen, a moldkeeper, an owner, a seller, a hunger, a entrepreneur, a customer, a taster, a bun, a bringer, a food paint, a ham.” Madame McDonna

Screaming!!