What are your TOP 10 favourite UNRELEASED songs by Madonna?

Not in particular order, and I am going to cheat here a bit, since I do not think that many of her unreleased songs should be released officially (not even for upcoming re-issues of her albums), because most of them feel kind of unfinished to me and I listened most of these songs like once or twice maybe, but I have always found these ones below totally underrated, they definitely should have been included on regular albums, it is a crime they stay unreleased/or included as some bonus tracks only:

- Animal (HC definitely needed much more killer tracks! Cannot understand she decided to keep this one out and include Spanish Lesson)

- Keep The Trance

- Triggering

-  Broken (Keep the Trance, Triggering, Broken, It's So Cool would make a killer EP!)

- It's So Cool (another crime it is only some forgotten digital bonus track, unknown to many, so I count it as unreleased)

- Trust No Bitch

- Nothing Lasts Forever (really? stupid S.E.X over this gem?!) 

- Cyber-Raga (also, for me this is rather unreleased, since it is not widely available, but only some Japanese/Australian bonus track of Music album)

- Time Stood Still (really not even on GHV2? just a soundtrack track?! I am ready for Something to Remember 2)

- Has to be (B-side only? Really? Absolutely perfect song that should have been on Ray of Light album, it would elevate the album even more)

- Fighting Spirit (COADF is perfect as is, but this would perfectly blend with Forbidden Love, what a pity it is only for limited edition at the very end of album)

- Superpop (fun, cool, crazy ... Icon Members bonus track download only? crying)

She’s got so many with a lot of potential that I’d love to see spruced up one day! But these are the one I enjoy regularly, mostly because they sound semi-complete.

Across The Sky - sounds perfect (not that final version with the fart noises)

Revenge - would love to hear this cleaned up

Like An Angel Passing Through My Room 

Ariso

Liquid Love

Between The Bars - I know it’s live but it’s beautiful 

La Petite Jeune Fille

Lela Pala Tute

Animal

Boum

If You Go Away

It’s So Cool - 2002 with Kids Choir

Queen - I mean it’s not even a demo!

Love these sort of topics!  :)

Broken (even though it did get a very limited vinyl release for Iconers at the fan club)

Animal

Arioso

Queen

Liquid Love

Like An Angel Passing Through My Room 

Run

Across The Sky

I Surrender Dear (even though it did get included in the film 'Bloodhounds of Broadway")

Love Won't Wait (of course, it was recorded and released by another artist)

21 minutes ago, PlayPause said:

OK so now people are mistaking unreleased and "not on an widely available official solo Madonna release" ???

Fighting Spirit and Goodbye To Innocence WERE indeed released even if only as a bonus or on a compilation...

Yeah, I'm seeing other songs as well.  Unreleased would mean never been officially released

These were all were officially released in some commercial capacity:

Supernatural (released as a b-side to Cherish and later remixed for a Red Hot & Dance compiliation)

Let Down Your Guard (Released as B-Side to Secret)

Fighting Spirit (Bonus Track on COAD)

Love Spent (Bonus Track on Deluxe Edition of MDNA)

Has to Be (Bonus Track and B-side to ROL)

Cyber-Raga (b-side/bonus track)

Goodbye To Innocence (Roe Album)

It's So Cool (Bonus Track)

Time Stood Still (Released on The Next Best Thing Soundtrack)

*I would give a pass to "Broken" and "Super Pop" being that was only offered to a small group of Iconers, but all the other did get a commercial release.

Just now, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I've never listened to any unreleased Madonna songs, and I've only listened to some of the rare bonus tracks once before (and don't remember what they sound like at all). I'll be coming back to this thread to get myself acquainted!

If I recall, you've been a fan since 2015, right?  So much for you to discover.  Even I come across certain songs or images that I either forgotten about or never heard/seen before.  Wait until you discover all the Emmy tracks (pre-Madonna songs). It's a Goldmine! :luv:

2 minutes ago, McDonna said:

If I recall, you've been a fan since 2015, right?  So much for you to discover.  Even I come across certain songs or images that I either forgotten about or never heard/seen before.  Wait until you discover all the Emmy tracks (pre-Madonna songs). It's a Goldmine! :luv:

2016 but close enough I suppose! I will have to get on this. I've downloaded them all from the Audio section of the forum (well, the unreleased. Not the rares. I don't think there's a thread for that). Now I just need to dive in.

3 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

2016 but close enough I suppose! I will have to get on this. I've downloaded them all from the Audio section of the forum (well, the unreleased. Not the rares. I don't think there's a thread for that). Now I just need to dive in.

There will be some songs you'll go WTF is this?  LOL!  And know why they were discarded, but then there will be some you'll be like "Why didn't she release this?" or really enjoy them.  Anyway, have fun discovering them.  They are all true gems, even the ones that might not be too impressive.  There are some Emmy tracks I really love, but many of them sound nothing like the Madonna we began to love when she first emerged. So much evolution!

1 Animal

2 Never let you go

3 Laugh to keep from crying

4 Run

5 Get up

6 Hothouse flower

7 Queen

8 Arioso

9 I'll be gone

10 Like a flower

Special mention: If you go away

But actually I love them all and hope to hear more soon!!

(I am considering here only the unreleased, not the b sides)