Post the dates you are attending - Celebration Tour

Pedro Beltran

28 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

How fun, Neil & the gang have almost the entire agenda covered already. Do people still Periscope? Tell me what dumb services I need ahead of time so we don’t have to scramble when y’all go live.

I’ll be photographing not streaming - if we’re allowed! Madame X was the first time since 2008 I’ve not done a tour photo book and I’ve already had people asking if I’m doing one again this time!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Neil

Haha. It's been my life since 2001. Madonna goes on tour, I go on tour too!  I usually do 30-40 shows, this is my tour with the most dates, for a bit of a reason : Madame X I had 50 shows booked; my mum became terminally ill just before the tour started - I was distracted, grumpy, and when I was away just wanted to be home and became resentful of being abroad when shows were being cancelled and I could have been at home with mum, and I ended up cancelling all the Paris shows to become her f

Neil

@Pedro Beltranno worries at all! Glad it was useful  My shows at the moment: Sat Oct 14 – London, UK – The O2 Sun Oct 15 - London, UK - The O2 Tue Oct 17 - London, UK - The O2  Wed Oct 18 - London, UK - The O2  Sat Oct 21 – Antwerp, BE – Sportpaleis  Sun Oct 22 - Antwerp, BE - Sportspaleis Wed. Oct. 25 – Copenhagen, DK – Royal Arena  Thu Oct 26 - Copenhagen, DK – Royal Arena Sat Oct 28 – Stockholm, SE – Tele2 Arena Wed Nov 01 – Barcelona, ES – Palau Sant Jordi  Thu

Pedro Beltran

Please post the dates and if you want sections you are attending, I’ll be updating this as people contribute with their info. Thanks @Neiland Madonnatribe I used your roll call as the base of this locator, hope it is ok to use it 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Sat Oct 14 – London, UK – The O2 - The Ghost, RebelHeart97, remixed224, Spanky1995, GregVsMatt, wonderboy, SuperBicycle, Enrico, Neil, Kieran, webo1958, danielsevilla, RyanUK, Steven K, dio2005 Sun Oct 15 - London, UK - The O2 - The Ghost, Gre

Posted Images

On 9/5/2023 at 10:09 PM, Neil said:

Haha. It's been my life since 2001. Madonna goes on tour, I go on tour too! 

I usually do 30-40 shows, this is my tour with the most dates, for a bit of a reason Madame X I had 50 shows booked; my mum became terminally ill just before the tour started - I was distracted, grumpy, and when I was away just wanted to be home and became resentful of being abroad when shows were being cancelled and I could have been at home with mum, and I ended up cancelling all the Paris shows to become her full time carer - which I got to do throughout the pandemic until she died in Oct 2020. Mum was a Madonna fan before me - and always knew my passion for travel and her shows, and she felt a burden for me cancelling the Paris dates and made me promise I'd "make it up next time" which is what I'm planning on doing.

In terms of my touring bug, Ive told my story on various TV shows, magazines and podcasts about how I caught the bug, why & how so won't repeat it here. It's so lovely because I can land in any country now knowing theres 'Madonna friends' there; i've met so many of you guys over the years. Sure you get a bit of judgement, hate and bullying for doing what you love the most (there was once a moderator on another forum who became my biggest hater - I called him a fan :lol: - a couple of tours ago)  but you just shut that out!

Anyways ive taken this way off topic, naughty for a Mod on other M forums - sorry / understand if this needs to be deleted!

I think I met you in London for MXT but didn't have the chance to introduce myself... maybe this time?

Unfortunately, being a teacher I can't travel during winter. If Europe was during summer I probably would have done more.

I won't be at the party because I am also a musical theatre fan and I will be in London with a friend who is not a M fan, so we are going to see Cabaret on Friday. I haven't been in London since February 2020...

I hope someone will be streaming. I want to repeat the magic of the RHT nights here on the forum. Is the Periscope app still in use?

7 hours ago, Enrico said:

I think I met you in London for MXT but didn't have the chance to introduce myself... maybe this time?

Enjoy Caberet! Of course we can say hi, we could well have said a quick "hi" on MX London - I was so tired / struggling mentally by that point, had covid during the first few shows (I didn't know what it was, just thought it was a bad cough - didn't know it was covid until I took an antibody test shortly after lockdown - EVERYONE was hacking, had "that bad cold" during the Lisbon shows including a lot of the dancers..), I hope I wasn't too grumpy / tired when we met, and a huge sorry if I was. I perked up a little on towards the end / my polaroid show!

14th October - London - Section 112 - Row B

1st November - Barcelona - Iconic VIP Package - Danceteria PIT 1 - PIT LEFT

2nd November - Barcelona - Golden Circle Early Entry

6th November - Lisbon - Danceteria PIT 1 - PIT LEFT

7th November - Lisbon - Sound Factory PIT 2 - PIT RIGHT

28th November - Berlin - Danceteria PIT 1 - PIT LEFT

29th November - Berlin - Sound Factory PIT 2 - PIT RIGHT

5th December - London - Section A2 - Row F

6th December - London - Section A2 - Row H