Pedro Beltran

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Neil

Haha. It's been my life since 2001. Madonna goes on tour, I go on tour too!  I usually do 30-40 shows, this is my tour with the most dates, for a bit of a reason : Madame X I had 50 shows booked; my mum became terminally ill just before the tour started - I was distracted, grumpy, and when I was away just wanted to be home and became resentful of being abroad when shows were being cancelled and I could have been at home with mum, and I ended up cancelling all the Paris shows to become her f

Neil

@Pedro Beltranno worries at all! Glad it was useful  My shows at the moment: Sat Oct 14 – London, UK – The O2 Sun Oct 15 - London, UK - The O2 Tue Oct 17 - London, UK - The O2  Wed Oct 18 - London, UK - The O2  Sat Oct 21 – Antwerp, BE – Sportpaleis  Sun Oct 22 - Antwerp, BE - Sportspaleis Wed. Oct. 25 – Copenhagen, DK – Royal Arena  Thu Oct 26 - Copenhagen, DK – Royal Arena Sat Oct 28 – Stockholm, SE – Tele2 Arena Wed Nov 01 – Barcelona, ES – Palau Sant Jordi  Thu

Pedro Beltran

Please post the dates and if you want sections you are attending, I’ll be updating this as people contribute with their info. Thanks @Neiland Madonnatribe I used your roll call as the base of this locator, hope it is ok to use it 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Sat Oct 14 – London, UK – The O2 - The Ghost, RebelHeart97, remixed224, Spanky1995, GregVsMatt, wonderboy, SuperBicycle, Enrico, Neil, Kieran, webo1958, danielsevilla, RyanUK, Steven K, dio2005 Sun Oct 15 - London, UK - The O2 - The Ghost, Gre

Posted Images

Currently going to the Saturday night Seattle show with a friend who asked me to go with.

But also going to LA 3/11 - GA Pit 2. I wanted to try and get a 3rd ticket today with the general sale to take someone else (could only buy 2 in the presale), but none available, wah wah!

So I bought 3 tickets to the March 5th show as well. I may peruse here and Tribe to see if anyone ends up selling that pit ticket, and then offload by March 5th tickets.

20 hours ago, Honey Little said:

Doesn’t London have a curfew? I am worried that the shows will be cut short or canceled due to curfew laws in London.

The O2 is not in a residential area and does not have a legal curfew despite the urban legends you may read online.

Each promoter can set a "latest finish time" with the venue to make sure that staff are booked to stay - ive been to a number of O2 events this year that have gone on well past midnight / towards 1am. Indeed, some other events (e.g. DJs) go well into the early hours of the morning at venues like The O2, IndigO2 and Wembley Arena. I had a good chat with a colleague who works there about it all.

Even if they run over the "latest finish time", the staff will stay, and the promoter just pays a fine (e.g. when Justin Bieber didn't come on until 10.45pm and finished at 12:30am, the promoter just paid a fine).

Interestingly Madonna went past 11pm on her second Rebel Heart show at The O2 and the screens got switched on advertising the final tube times at midnight whilst she was singing Holiday.

The only venue in London that "pulls the plug" as far as I know it is Hyde Park, at 10.35pm. Thats not to say it couldn't happen at The O2 if she runs well over the agreed latest finish time / something like Rebel Heart Glasgow happens where its her sound team (rather than the venue) which close down early - but to my knowledge its not happened to date since The O2 opened.

Here are my dates :  ( 17 October London for sale) 

21 October Antwerp ( standing place normal)

22 October Antwerp ( early entree golden circle) 

19 November Paris ( early entree golden circle)

20 November Paris ( early entree golden circle)

1 December Amsterdam ( early entree golden circle)

2 December Amsterdam ( early entree golden circle)

3 hours ago, Neil said:

The O2 is not in a residential area and does not have a legal curfew despite the urban legends you may read online.

Each promoter can set a "latest finish time" with the venue to make sure that staff are booked to stay - ive been to a number of O2 events this year that have gone on well past midnight / towards 1am. Indeed, some other events (e.g. DJs) go well into the early hours of the morning at venues like The O2, IndigO2 and Wembley Arena. I had a good chat with a colleague who works there about it all.

Even if they run over the "latest finish time", the staff will stay, and the promoter just pays a fine (e.g. when Justin Bieber didn't come on until 10.45pm and finished at 12:30am, the promoter just paid a fine).

The only venue in London that "pulls the plug" as far as I know it is Hyde Park, at 10.35pm. Thats not to say it couldn't happen at The O2 if she runs well over the agreed latest finish time / something like Rebel Heart Glasgow happens where its her sound team (rather than the venue) which close down early - but to my knowledge its not happened to date since The O2 opened.

Thank you for this!!! Much appreciated. It will surely be later than ever. She is unapologetically later and later each tour. A dance orientated tour like this is sure to start late and end late.

traditionally I only see Madonna once for every tour. First of all seeing multiple shows is just too costly, but I also really love to see and live the experience as if there was nothing else, it makes it more special for me somehow. I made an exception with RIT, as I already secured tickets for Paris when additional dates were added to the city I was living in at that time, it seemed weird not to go to that one. Still I enjoyed the first time seeing the show way more than the later date, but not complaining. Celebration was no different, I got tickets for the first show in Amsterdam. Then during her recovery time I was getting anxious about possible cancelations etc, so as a sign of god faith I also got GA tickets for the second show in Antwerp.

On 9/12/2023 at 9:04 PM, Neil said:

Interestingly Madonna went past 11pm on her second Rebel Heart show at The O2 and the screens got switched on advertising the final tube times at midnight whilst she was singing Holiday.

OOC, why did the sound team pull the plug? 🤣 Xmas party to get to?

On 9/3/2023 at 6:30 PM, Pedro Beltran said:

Sat Oct 21 – Antwerp, BE – Sportpaleis - MAX_donna, thiagosb, patrice1711, Neil, Madjestic, dr_xanax, medusa020

@MAX_donna @patrice1711 @Neil @Madjestic @dr_xanax @medusa020 it would be great to meet you guys before the concert 😊