I love you b!tches!

Sultrysully

Right back at ya! You just expressed how I feel on all of you and this forum! Like the dedicated artist herself, we may be very passionate and strong headed with  different opinions sometimes depending on the topic etc, but in the end, we are able to work through it and I love you all like family. Long live Madonna and Madonna Infinity! 🪭🌲💝🙏🕺🏼💃🕊👠🌷🪩

6 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Right back at ya! You just expressed how I feel on all of you and this forum! Like the dedicated artist herself, we may be very passionate and strong headed with  different opinions sometimes depending on the topic etc, but in the end, we are able to work through it and I love you all like family. Long live Madonna and Madonna Infinity! 🪭🌲💝🙏🕺🏼💃🕊👠🌷🪩

Well stated!

This is the best fan forum out there currently.  No other forum is as active, friendly and open to diverse opinions.  My motto is always be respectful and civil when discussing topics.  At the same time, we shouldn't take things too seriously.  Just enjoy.  We have no idea how long we'll have Madonna among us.  If it was up to her, she'll be around long after many of us fans are.  LOL! :party:

4 hours ago, Sultrysully said:

I love all of you b!tches!

Sometimes I get overwhelmed with the state of the world and just need a place to escape.  This forum  is that escape. This forum does get heated and a bit crazy but it is because we are all family.  Families always bring out the fire.  Through all of the squabbling and insane opinions (like I'm Breathless is not a studio album-lol), you all really shine.  I would rather debate Madonna's artistic endeavors with this passionate group any day of the week than discuss the true state of the world.  Again.... I love all of you b!tches and thank you for always being genuine.

Im breathless is Not a studio album? Soo, i wonder where they think its was done...the kitchen? Ohhh, the toilet. Its a Madonna álbum for me.

No, you dont love me.. "you dont even know my name, I Guess you're on a trance and your world spinning, baby, out of Control" 😜

1 hour ago, MartineX said:

Im breathless is Not a studio album? Soo, i wonder where they think its was done...the kitchen? Ohhh, the toilet. Its a Madonna álbum for me.

No, you dont love me.. "you dont even know my name, I Guess you're on a trance and your world spinning, baby, out of Control" 😜

Haha. Madonna does take a lot of tiloilet selfish.  Lol

3 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

This is a fantastic post about Madonna’s bitches, I love it. 

This is probably my favorite place on all of the interwebs, I’m glad there are other weirdos out there and we have a place to obsess over things like maxi-singles from 30 years ago.

That's me 

At this point most veteran forists already know who I was in the RHT days... At least @ScottyX has a glimpse of who I actually am. The most famous Madonna and Mariah collector in entire Canada at least knows I know him, lol!

Anyway I was tempted to come back here throughout the years but ultimately I just felt the need to advise @MPoweredabout 4 Minutes situation at his very comprehensive (in his very German tradition) megapost about all M singles release dates so... Here I am again!!!

I will try to not commit the past mistakes as much as I have tried to evolve myself through this decade, after pandemic just took the world. Being away from socials happens to help a lot in this process.

Naturally I have never left this place. As a guest, this was my most accessed website ever through the last years!!!

As a Gnostic soul, I recognize and cherish another one as well as her longtime fans.

Now y'all know who I am... Pleroma, tis my mouth...

EDIT: time to tell what "anapausis" means... "Rest" in Greek and Coptic, a fundamental concept to my faith...

Edited by Anapausis
Won't discuss this issue (see edit history)

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

Anyway I was tempted to come back here throughout the years but ultimately I just felt the need to advise @MPoweredabout 4 Minutes situation at his very comprehensive (in very German tradition) megapost about all M singles release dates so... Here I am again!!!

Hahaha I was very confused when you first PMed me and then forgot to reply, but I edited the release date list after you pointed it out to me! :)