Celebration Tour Merch now up on madonna.com stores!

diesel6888

1 hour ago, DJ N A said:

My jacket arrived yesterday and I love it. It's a little bulky in the mid-section to be honest and the length is a touch too short. But it's nice overall and definitely wearable. I'm excited to wear it in Pittsburgh in frigid February for the Celebration Tour.

Could tell us what size and what size you usually wear? Thanks! 

3 hours ago, DJ N A said:

My jacket arrived yesterday and I love it. It's a little bulky in the mid-section to be honest and the length is a touch too short. But it's nice overall and definitely wearable. I'm excited to wear it in Pittsburgh in frigid February for the Celebration Tour.

Amazing so no dieting for me then 🤣

17 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

All bombers are bulking in the mid section and short though, I mean that’s the shape! 

True and I expected that.

I ordered a medium. That's been my go-to size for a few years though I can still get my 40-year old ass into a small if the shape is right and I'm counting my macros.

9 hours ago, rga98 said:

Am I the only one still waiting for the jacket to ship? :( I ordered it with the red shirt too so I'm not sure what's holding it back. They told me October 13 so I'm waiting but I see everyone has it already or at least it's shipped.

Mine is still like this since last week:

Parcel Data Received, Shipment In Route To US Export Warehouse

45 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Mine is still like this since last week:

Parcel Data Received, Shipment In Route To US Export Warehouse

Yesterday the status changed to:

Parcel Order Manifested , Ready For Export

I also got a second tracking number for Post NL… I think APC is sending it to the Netherlands and then it will be handed over to DHL Germany.

46 minutes ago, Andreo said:

It's so weird that her merch and stuff for this tour don't actually cover her whole career imagery and looks etc. Idk I would have expected the Celebration Tour to feature shirts, gadgets and clothes with her appearance in Frozen, the VMAs, album covers and all that fancy stuff. A shame. 

They were very clear that this is just the first wave of merch and more is coming.