Which Madonna Studio album do you listen to the most?

Donna

Which Madonna Studio album do you listen to the most?   

109 members voted

1. 1. Which Madonna Studio album do you listen to the most?

I have just realized I  don't know how to answer this question but I think it's True Blue, although my favorite has always been Erotica. Although, again, during recent times I have listened more to Hard Candy. There was a time I really used to listen to most of my CDs but nowadays due to lack of time I don't do it anymore very often, which is something I really miss. I don't go for streaming so I listen to the music I have downloaded on my computer randomly.

I can say for sure that MX and MDNA are the ones I listen to the least.

17 hours ago, michel.kettermann said:

Finally someone who listens to the same albums that I do. 
By the way, looking at your profile pic I would love to listen to Where Life Begins with you whispering dirty words in my ear (with all the respect). - Sorry, in another universe my name is Dita.

Stop It GIF by Out of Office

11 hours ago, Voguerista said:

I go through times of listening to one album for the longest time. Currently it’s MDNA!

MDNA is an album that I tend to go to and play it few times for few days and I'm like: It's not that bad...I like  this, I love that e...

then started to skipped few songs, then only listen to the ones I like, then I forget about it until next time. And do it all over again.

4 hours ago, EgoRod said:

MDNA is an album that I tend to go to and plat it few times for few days and I'm like: It's not that bad...I like  this, I love that e...

then started to skipped few songs, then only listen to the ones I like, then I forget about it until next time. And do it all over again.

Yep. Exactly! There is something about it that I always come back to for a long listen! 

5 hours ago, EgoRod said:

MDNA is an album that I tend to go to and plat it few times for few days and I'm like: It's not that bad...I like  this, I love that e...

I love all the songs accept:

I don’t give a, the party rock remix, some girls