The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

3 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Maybe a controversial opinion but I don't think "Frozen" has never translated that well from studio version to a live setting. My fave was the "Re-Invention Tour" one cause it was just her and a beautiful backdrop, but still it wasn't perfect, especially vocally:

The DWT one is iconic but also gimmicky.

MXT beautiful but it was more about Lola than everything else...

I always find a "but" with "Frozen" live, honestly.

Edit: I didn't remember AT ALL "Frozen" on some of the "Rebel Heart Tour" shows. AT ALL xd

I agree with all of this, everything :thumbsup:

My Frozen ratings as a whole performace: 

1. Drowned world tour
  2. ReInvention tour
  3. Celebration Tour
  4. Madame X
  5. Rebel Heart
  6. Sticky and Sweet

And, since I just found it on line, this pic is almost perfect, gorgeous

418523835_18407256745057379_716575571567

13 minutes ago, Prayer said:

It was very late 90s movie/play but it was 2001 already.

I chose the controversy card today!

Watching it back, I see what you mean about the Re-Invention version though.  The simplicity of it was a great execution to it.  I get what you mean about DWT, but no one else was really putting together such visually stunning shows like that at the time.  I thought it was equally stunning vocally and visually.  I just hope one day we can see it in better qaulity .

2 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Watching it back, I see what you mean about the Re-Invention version though.  The simplicity of it was a great execution to it.  I get what you mean about DWT, but no one else was really putting such visually stunning shows like that at the time.  I thought it was equally stunning vocally and visually.  I just hope one day we can see it in better qaulity .

This 

2 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

We really getting off topic lol

Lets get back to celebration 🥳

And i really start to like this the more i watch it 

Yes, it was this video made me re-evaluate how well she sounded on this.  But still, I feel like it's just a quick blurb of a performance and seems a bit messy.  Rain seem perfect here!  I think I'm always going to be Team Rain just because it deserves to be performed since Frozen has had its turn many times before. :)

11 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Yes, it was this video made me re-evaluate how well she sounded on this.  But still, I feel like it's just a quick blurb of a performance and seems a bit messy.  Rain seem perfect here!  I think I'm always going to be Team Rain just because it deserves to be performed since Frozen has had its turn many times before. :)

I agree 100% 

Definitively team Rain on this one. I hope it's the one included on the released video. 

I'm not really liking the vocoder effects on the chorus, with the just the beat of the remix and live vocals it would be amazing. 

However, the verses sound great (but 1998 voice ? Maybe it's the audio ?)

13 minutes ago, Valdu25 said:

Definitively team Rain on this one. I hope it's the one included on the released video. 

I'm not really liking the vocoder effects on the chorus, with the just the beat of the remix and live vocals it would be amazing. 

However, the verses sound great (but 1998 voice ? Maybe it's the audio ?)

The verses are live with a backing track. 

She still can get high notes, she does it in crazy for you to...

Sapphira Cristál

https://www.instagram.com/sapphiracristal/

2024.01.11 Sapphira Cristál.jpg

Viktor Peters  Veruschka

https://www.instagram.com/viktorpeters/?hl=fi

2024.01.12 Viktor Peters  Veruschka.JPG

January 8, 2024    Boston                                TD Garden                            Just Madonna alone.
January 9, 2024          Boston                                TD Garden                                  Maggie Rogers
January 11, 2024    Toronto    Canada             Scotiabank Arena         Sapphira Cristál
January 12, 2024        Toronto    Canada             Scotiabank Arena                     Viktor Peters  Veruschka

2024 kooste.JPG

14 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

The verses are live with a backing track. 

She still can get high notes, she does it in crazy for you to...

Ah yes I think I can hear it after watching the video again, it's louder at the end of the verse. :) 

However, I think it's nice to have some changes as the tour goes ! I really like Express Yourself for example.

In a week or two we could have Candy Shop. :eyes:

28 minutes ago, Valdu25 said:

In a week or two we could have Candy Shop

love the hard candy era......

8 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

And, while we are here, I want Heartbeat too!!! Cause when I dance I feel free!

you know @Anapausis how much the hard candy era is important for me..... and you know how much i love every single song, everyone, from that album..... so i hope to have heartbeat......

The page is by far my favourite EVER from entire Infinity! My favourite live tour performance of Frozen, my favourite official remix video EVER, and the possibility we can have CANDY SHOP AND HEARTBEAT NEXT WEEK!!!

We did it, @Jackie @Enrico and @RUADJAIkids. We have done this forum the TRUE MADONNA HEADQUARTER!! Wherever @Fighteris, he's very proud of us for sure!!

Long life to MADONNA-INFINITY.NET!!!

2 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

The page is by far my favourite EVER from entire Infinity! My favourite live tour performance of Frozen, my favourite official remix video EVER, and the possibility we can have CANDY SHOP AND HEARTBEAT NEXT WEEK!!!

We did it, @Jackie @Enrico and @RUADJAIkids. We have done this forum the TRUE MADONNA HEADQUARTER!! Wherever @Fighteris, he's very proud of us for sure!!

Long life to MADONNA-INFINITY.NET!!!

And @dave2290 this would never be achieved w/o you by my side. Who said NEWBIES DON'T DO IT BETTER???

THIS IS A PLACE FOR EVERYBODY TO SHINE LIKE A LUCKY STAR!!!

Everybody is a star...

• Enrico unfeatured this topic