The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 minute ago, Blond Ambition said:

Danmmm she is looking good on this tour

She looks amazing, she’s back to being Madonna, how she accomplishes is a mystery. 

She looks fantastic 😍😍😍

I never cared about procedures but sometimes she didn’t look as beautiful as she does here 

I finally finished for the first time to watch the whole show, with all the songs in order from front row videos, and I could experience all the details and the quality of her performances in a good audio quality ... and I'm speechless. This tour is finally the perfect step to state who she is, it's like time stoped and she is back again, in all her talent, creativity and personality, it's been like meeting a very dear friend after a long time.

The only thing I honestly felt as not at its best was the Bitch I'm Madonna/Celebration finale, wich is much more polished now, works and has perfect sense, at the same time it feels like a missed opportunity for something more impactful in terms of song choice and theatrics to close such a show.

If it's real that there's already new music in store (and nobody seems to doubt about it), Glastonbury is gonna be a very exciting tme. 

And we finally have the show to suggest when people ask for something to know her.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)