The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, Queen hearts said:

Have there been any extra songs on The Celbration Tour so far? 

Who has visited to review Vogue's Runway Walks so far?

Not of yet, other than what you posted on the first night to honor her daughter's birthday and her singing a line from Causing a Commotion. I suspect the set list is pretty set, but doesn't mean she won't sing something specifically for a particular show or when she does the Americas, she won't change something up.  I suspect very little will be changed throughout the duration of the tour.

Some random thoughts...

1. I love the subversively masked 'apparition' looks throughout the show and wish there were more!

2. I watched the whole show in full on YouTube and thought it felt a little disjointed in parts.

3. I'm torn with regards to the amount of Bob The Drag Queen in the show...

4. Who knew Bad Girl would be such a highlight? Stunning. Moving, even.

madonna1.jpg

There is no doubt that Madonna created a show that while it celebrates some of her biggest hits, she has included a lot of iconic moments that either those whose paid close attention to some of her most iconic looks, visuals and throwing in things that make people feel uncomfortable.

On 11/5/2023 at 12:32 AM, McDonna said:

Thanks.

Who has visited to review Vogue's Runway Walks so far?

Date                      City                      Country                                     Venue                                    Judge guest

October  14, 2023    London                      England                         The O2 Arena                 Lourdes Leon
October  15, 2023    London                      England                         The O2 Arena                 FKA Twigs
October  17, 2023    London                      England                         The O2 Arena                 Diplo
October  18, 2023    London                      England                         The O2 Arena                 Julia Fox
October  21, 2023    Antwerp                    Belgium                         Sportpaleis                      Damien Jalet
October  22, 2023    Antwerp                    Belgium                         Sportpaleis                      Stuart Price
October  25, 2023    Copenhagen            Denmark                        Royal Arena                     Allauné Blegbo
October  26, 2023    Copenhagen            Denmark                        Royal Arena                     Aquaria
October  28, 2023    Stockholm                Sweden                         Tele2 Arena                      Rocco Ritchie
November 1, 2023    Barcelona                Spain                              Palau Sant Jordi             Arca
November 2, 2023    Barcelona                Spain                             Palau Sant Jordi              Úrsula Corberó

November 6, 2023    Lisbon                      Portugal                         Altice Arena                    Jon Kortajerena

November 7, 2023    Lisbon                      Portugal                         Altice Arena                    Jean Paul Gaultier   

Madonna kooste.JPG

5 hours ago, missberic said:

She looked too cute with the braids in I Will Survive :hearteyes:

image.png.7166faf5b2bd48110d03d0b5fb49b9f4.png

2 hours ago, Jackie said:

Ha 20 years from now :p

I feel like even if it was 20 years in the future, we should appreciate that this could be what Madonna could look like in her 60's.  She obviously has taken good care of herself with no denying with some cosmetic procedures, but I can't help to think that we should be able to appreciate whatever she looks like at this age because music is universal.  Young or old it still resonates with everyone. :luv:

So i'm goign to both Portuguese shows and i need help to whoever has been at the Golden Circle.

The thing about Portugal is that the Golden Circle isn't really divided...there's no "floor a" and "floor b". It's all "Floor A" and i was wondering, what's the best place to watch the show?

golden-circle.png

She spends quite a bit on the right catwalk (of this picture) for the first part right? (Burning Up, speech, etc) But it seems like most of the rest of it is either at the center catwalk or left (Erotica).

Where would you advise me to stay? 

1 hour ago, Tiago Lisboa Rodrigues said:

So i'm goign to both Portuguese shows and i need help to whoever has been at the Golden Circle.

The thing about Portugal is that the Golden Circle isn't really divided...there's no "floor a" and "floor b". It's all "Floor A" and i was wondering, what's the best place to watch the show?

golden-circle.png

She spends quite a bit on the right catwalk (of this picture) for the first part right? (Burning Up, speech, etc) But it seems like most of the rest of it is either at the center catwalk or left (Erotica).

Where would you advise me to stay? 

It’s such a hard question. All spots offer something different and are all equally as good for different reasons. But these are my preferences.

1. Pit

2. End of catwalk

3. Main stage area

Main stage is amazing because you see some of the main action up close but you do get a fair bit of her back toward you. And you miss the effects of the screens. So if you’re only seeing 1 show I’d go further back. I had an absolutely wonderful time at the end of the catwalk. And you get to see Madonna up close there numerous times.

3 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

Joni Mitchell is an extraordinary musician. She is 80 years old. She recovered from a near fatal brain aneurysm at 74 and has taught herself how to speak, move and play guitar again. She is an extraordinary talent who has written some of the greatest music of the 20th century. Whether it’s ignorance that people don’t know who the photo is of or they just think it’s funny to implicitly mock her knowingly, she deserves better. 

I actually love Joni Mitchell but I did not recognize her. I thought it was Debbie Harry actually.

2 hours ago, Alibaba said:

Joni Mitchell is an extraordinary musician. She is 80 years old. She recovered from a near fatal brain aneurysm at 74 and has taught herself how to speak, move and play guitar again. She is an extraordinary talent who has written some of the greatest music of the 20th century. Whether it’s ignorance that people don’t know who the photo is of or they just think it’s funny to implicitly mock her knowingly, she deserves better. 

Who's mocking her? :Madonna034:

Do you think she will extend the tour next year? Something similar she did with Sticky and sweet back in 2009. 
Given the fact this is the career looking back moment and she unfortunately will not go to many cities/ countries in Europe this time. She should come back next year. She doesn’t have any shows in the UK accept London. No Ireland. No Austria. What about the whole of Eastern Europe. She spents months in USA. 
Again with celebrating her career she should try to be closer to more fans, include more places. She did in the past so with this tour it should be mandatory.

4 hours ago, Alibaba said:

That’s great! I love a good motivational story. Never was a fan. Go Jo!

13 hours ago, Alibaba said:

I love Joni Mitchell! I agree, she is extraordinary - her music, her life, just love her!

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)