The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

14 minutes ago, madgic2005 said:

This clip of Nothing Really Matters from the soundboard sounds quite good!

https://vocaroo.com/1j59p7bxLXcW?fbclid=IwAR1ERVKK7Up7i9gJyZrNxqbbxbLWiMi8e1Ko0rS0_JUFbm7KBKQT3R98fic

This sounds made up, she doesn't sound like that in the show and she doesn't do the high note in "changed" and "wins".

10 hours ago, McDonna said:

They need a good fuck.  And notice the people doing the most criticizing hasn't seen a damn show live. Some have no intention and come in here to moan and complain about every freakin' detail that no one else really cares about. :bubblebitch:

Your above response is plain awful and way too sensitive.

You don't need to see the full show in person to comment on the setlist. Ridiculous.

And I intend to see it, if she ever makes it to Oz. In fact, I had a ticket to a 2023 LA show.

Anyway, if only your spirit could embody the joy portrayed in your avatar of M...

Oh, and I got laid three times in the past week. Bye, fool!

I was there yesterday, and I enjoyed it more this time than on the opening night. The show isn't perfect, but it's truly beautiful. It's designed for us fans, for those who know her history.
It's not her typical concert. And I'm glad she no longer does her old type of concert, because I don't think she would be up to it today for age-related reasons. 

33 minutes ago, FraP said:

I was there yesterday, and I enjoyed it more this time than on the opening night. The show isn't perfect, but it's truly beautiful. It's designed for us fans, for those who know her history.
It's not her typical concert. And I'm glad she no longer does her old type of concert, because I don't think she would be up to it today for age-related reasons. 

Are you talking about her journey from darkness to light?

3 hours ago, Starchild said:

Your above response is plain awful and way too sensitive.

You don't need to see the full show in person to comment on the setlist. Ridiculous.

And I intend to see it, if she ever makes it to Oz. In fact, I had a ticket to a 2023 LA show.

Anyway, if only your spirit could embody the joy portrayed in your avatar of M...

Oh, and I got laid three times in the past week. Bye, fool!

Send nudes 🔥

15 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Are you talking about her journey from darkness to light?

I absolutely loved the MDNA Tour – the choreography was fire, and her energy was off the charts. The visuals and stage setups were mind-blowing, making it a total spectacle. Plus, it was the last tour where she really got down on the dance floor.
What I didn't like about the MDNA Tour is the setlist. Sadly, the issue here lies with the MDNA album itself.
The only song I found cool was I'm Addicted, along with Masterpiece (although another ballad would have been nicer).
I dont like Gang Bang, even though the performance was fire!

The opening, while epic and impactful, felt a tad over the top.

Personally, I was more into the Rebel Heart Tour.
Less dancing but it had a more chill and spontaneous vibe that I really loved.

15 hours ago, xavier said:

Just have to say how stunning she looked up close. Beautiful. At times 

like a woman in her mid to late 30’s,  early 40’s.

She had incredible energy, she was in amazing shape looks so much leaner up close. Pics really do add on pounds. She was so toned. Very inspiring. 

All this from a woman who 4 months ago was near death. Epic. 👏👏

Yesterday, I wasn't in the front row, but I only had two people in front of me (end of the central catwalk). And I saw her up close in London too, from the PIT. She's absolutely stunning in person, truly. But you can tell she's a mature woman with some work done; this is much more noticeable than in videos where the lighting hides the texture of her skin.

I also agree that she doesn't look like she's 65; I'd say she looks more like 55/60. But beyond her age, she's a beautiful woman, and that's what matters. She has really gorgeous legs. It's incredible to see her strength considering that she was nearly dying 4 months ago!

I must say, though, in the Don't Tell Me section in London, she looked better with long wavy hair; the braids make her face look wider. But who cares, these are just minor details. During the Madame X tour, I saw her up close as well, and she looked much worse, bloated/swollen and with strange little eyes. She was probably on some medication that caused the puffiness. In this tour, she has a magnetic look; she's stunning.

What made me the happiest was hearing her sing Sodade. She absolutely nails it. While she might not sound great in Crazy For You, her voice is on point in Sodade and I Will Survive. I love Sodade; it's a wonderful song that she sings really well. 😊❤️ I was really disappointed that she didn't perform it during the Madame X tour at the London Palladium when I attended. 😔

Edited by FraP (see edit history)

On 11/8/2023 at 12:58 PM, Pedro Beltran said:

Totally 💯 

I don't think we will see any changes other than a few acappella pieces or a few strummed songs on the guitar.

I think La Vie En Rose is likely in Paris 😍

Maybe in 2024, she'll make some minor changes. She could replace Rain with Frozen, as it originally was. But it might be Sickick's version of Frozen... in that case, Rain might be better.

However, I think the show will become even more beautiful. It's already great (except for the ending); over time, she'll refine it. And maybe she'll even do a second leg, as artists now do very long tours. And she is a force of nature.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)