The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

4 minutes ago, Honey Little said:

lol 🤣 at cutting it off in the middle of the speech. How I loath these unofficial fan videos. Bad sound, bad everything. The only one I like is the official ones of nothing really matter and whatnot from her official instagram.

poor thang you

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

lol 🤣 at cutting it off in the middle of the speech. How I loath these unofficial fan videos. Bad sound, bad everything. The only one I like is the official ones of nothing really matter and whatnot from her official instagram.

Yeah, go figure. They should think about appeasing you first, rather them savoring a piece of the show for themselves.  :scoff:

4 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Yeah, go figure. They should think about appeasing you first, rather them savoring a piece of the show for themselves.  :scoff:

They should wait for official videos from Madonna. Phone crap 💩 is not nice to watch and definitely not nice to listen to. I preferred the no phones law from the previous tour. 

1 hour ago, Honey Little said:

They should wait for official videos from Madonna. Phone crap 💩 is not nice to watch and definitely not nice to listen to. I preferred the no phones law from the previous tour. 

Then don't watch it!  No one is forcing you to watch these.  You're so disrespectful. These people aren't filming it for YOU!  They are filming it for themselves first.  They don't have to share them, so why not appreciate for what we can see before any official release happens. Besides, some of the fan footage is far better than some of the official videos released. 

LIKE THIS: :Madonna015:

6 hours ago, Cyber-Raga said:

Just a quick question: in Barcelona (or Stockholm?) the early entry area included the space in front of the catwalk. Does it continue to be so or have they switched it back to the earlier setup (early entry = only between the pits and the main stage)? 

Things are different for different venues, it just depends 

46 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Then don't watch it!  No one is forcing you to watch these.  You're so disrespectful. These people aren't filming it for YOU!  They are filming it for themselves first.  They don't have to share them, so why not appreciate what you get before the official videos come.  Besides, some of the fan footage is better than some of the official videos released. 

LIKE THIS: :Madonna015:

I'M BURGHINGH UP FORG YOURG LOVE
5XOQ.gif
 FORG YOURG LOOOOVE

:Madonna031:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)