The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, mouse said:

Back after my Parisian concert this monday.
I am still in shock and I lack words to express what I felt during this concert.
It's one of her best tours for me (but I didn't attend the MX and RHT). Everything is here. So worked. And really surprised by her physical form because she moves a lot. After reading the reviews and some videos I had watched (I wanted to keep surprises), I thought it would be more static. But it's incredible at her age and after what she's been through to see her in such good shape. Everything is well thought out so that she doesn't get too exhausted.
Stuart did a wonderful job. The versions are so good. Her voice is excellent (and good effects). It’s technically, visually and vocally stunning.
My testimony is probably boring but I loved everything about it. My level of enthusiasm reminds me the one I had leaving the Grilie Show at the same venue 30 years ago :heart:

Far from boring! Lovesss. Thank you!! 

9 hours ago, mouse said:

My level of enthusiasm reminds me the one I had leaving the Grilie Show at the same venue 30 years ago :heart:

Wow, being the Girlie Show my favourite tour, this really means something for me, especially beacuase in a way I can feel it :heart:

This show could never parallel Girlie, Reinvention, Blond or Confessions in terms of phisicality, but it definitely regain it all in depth, intensity, creativity and artistic quality, from the narrative to the coreos, the lightning, the tracklist.

On 11/14/2023 at 8:59 PM, maxijazz said:

What a moment it was to see Stuart mixing Future Lovers with elements of the Confessions Tour version and the his Let It Will Be Paper faces Mix 😍

https://youtu.be/e6KDLaTSxro?si=KDaHKHcMunBnfW7z

https://youtu.be/fBdk28B1yRY?si=p5Yk4OXIwVEt2i9o

Thank you so much for sharing those - he should be the Dj every night - he's fantastic. Was he playing only Madonna tracks in his set? I bet he has some amazing source material he can work with - studio versions of confessions (and other) tours... oh how I would love to hear what he could do with all that material... thank you!

1 hour ago, sidewalktalk said:

Thank you so much for sharing those - he should be the Dj every night - he's fantastic. Was he playing only Madonna tracks in his set? I bet he has some amazing source material he can work with - studio versions of confessions (and other) tours... oh how I would love to hear what he could do with all that material... thank you!

Not only Madonna tracks. I shazamed one song he was playing that I really liked and it was Röyksopp’s What Else Is There?

Edited by HNS (see edit history)

10 hours ago, mouse said:

Back after my Parisian concert this monday.
I am still in shock and I lack words to express what I felt during this concert.
It's one of her best tours for me (but I didn't attend the MX and RHT). Everything is here. So worked. And really surprised by her physical form because she moves a lot. After reading the reviews and some videos I had watched (I wanted to keep surprises), I thought it would be more static. But it's incredible at her age and after what she's been through to see her in such good shape. Everything is well thought out so that she doesn't get too exhausted.
Stuart did a wonderful job. The versions are so good. Her voice is excellent (and good effects). It’s technically, visually and vocally stunning.
My testimony is probably boring but I loved everything about it. My level of enthusiasm reminds me the one I had leaving the Grilie Show at the same venue 30 years ago :heart:

Thank you for sharing your feelings after seeing the show. I pray she will bring it to Oceania.

By the way, I like your avatar. I've aways loved that grungy Sex book vignette.

2 hours ago, Queen hearts said:

So grateful for fans who provide us with footage from the tour.  Some still have a long while to go before their show and others just aren't able to go.  So people sharing whatever footage, in any capacity is appreciated by me.  And there have been many HQ and great views of her that has been shared. :party:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic