The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

48 minutes ago, Queen hearts said:

https://www.instagram.com/madonna_historica/

Madonna is set to record a NEW music video at Opera Garnier in Paris, costumes by Vetements.

403464859_1012627789816197_5139960634467204588_n.jpg

Again, I'm curious where this image is coming from because it's not found on any of ELLE's social media or official website. Even more why would ELLE be the first to share something like this?  We know she filmed something, but I'm hesitant to believe it's for a music video or this image is coming from anything "official".  Hope someone could bring more info to the ELLE and Music video claim?

2 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Piojito, I can't blame you for your state of mind today... Just be sure he needs to dialogue with the Congress before doing any bullshit... Honestly I think one thing is to promise, another one is to keep their promises. Politicians don't work alone, in any so-called democracy we have the three Powers - the Executive, the Legislative and the Judiciary. Plus the fourth, unofficial Power - the mass media. And, of course, the always sovereign people's will. Be calm and patient - and trust in the other independent Powers that also command the República Argentina.

You read all that from me saying that I prefer Madonna on stage without dancers? 🧐😄

17 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Again, I'm curious where this image is coming from because it's not found on any of ELLE's social media or official website. Even more why would ELLE be the first to share something like this?  We know she filmed something, but I'm hesitant to believe it's for a music video or this image is coming from anything "official".  Hope someone could bring more info to the ELLE and Music video claim?

It’s all fake. She shot something for a bank sponsorship for her Brazil tour.

34 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I think it's fake too for the reasons you said and the advert is in 5 different fonts. No professional ad has that many fonts.

Looks like it originated from some foreign bullshit Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/madonna_historica

It might not be real as several have said and your reasons are legitimate, but question: …. why would Madonna waste all that beauty and history (she raved on in the show)on just an ad when the beauty and history of that building could be savored in a music video? It sure is fascinating never the less. 

25 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

It might not be real as several have said and your reasons are legitimate, but question: …. why would Madonna waste all that beauty and history (she raved on in the show)on just an ad when the beauty and history of that building could be savored in a music video? It sure is fascinating never the less. 

She's shot ads before.  Anyway, I don't believe it's for a music video (but, I'd love to be wrong).  I'm just not going to get my hopes up.  The rumor started as she shot an ad for a Brazilian bank to help finance possibly more shows.  Not totally out of the question, but I guess we'll have to see. :)

Also, both images that use the ELLE logo are no where to be found on any of their social medias or official websites. Besides, why would they be the one to to divulge such info?  I think someone just photoshopped an image, using Elle's logo and assumed (if not trying to mislead) that it's a "music video" that was filmed. 

31 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

To sell concert tickets in SA :laughing:

2 hours ago, Queen hearts said:

Madonna is set to record a NEW music video at Opera Garnier in Paris, costumes by Vetements.

During her introductory speech before Burning Up last night #Madonna confirmed she “had the privilege of filming” inside the Opera Garnier in Paris for a yet unknown project - “it’s so fucking beautiful”

Judging by this photo of the Phantom of the Opera's dressing room posted on Instagram by her photographer, Ricardo Gomes, Madonna went to the Opéra Garnier last night.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ricardogomesinst/3240172947247941202/

Sieppaa.JPG

If it's just a promotional video for ELLE magazine like the one above?

3 hours ago, Queen hearts said:

During her introductory speech before Burning Up last night #Madonna confirmed she “had the privilege of filming” inside the Opera Garnier in Paris for a yet unknown project - “it’s so fucking beautiful”

Judging by this photo of the Phantom of the Opera's dressing room posted on Instagram by her photographer, Ricardo Gomes, Madonna went to the Opéra Garnier last night.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ricardogomesinst/3240172947247941202/

8Sieppaa.JPG

Ok if M should ever quote the phantom of the Opera in her work it would be two parts of my adolescence meeting once again (the first time was, right when I was closing my theatre studies, when she acted the most famous Mariangela Melato's character, a great italian actress whom I adored, and it was definitely not a success :lol:)

For some weird reason i could not connect to the website from within Bercy (sorry, i say Bercy and will always say Bercy fuck that corporate BS) It was even better than the first night. She was on fire and so was the audience. She could have easily booked the place for another one. Kiddy Smile was the judge guest, a french voguer, dj and producer and also judge on the french version of RPDR and Nicolas Huchard's friend...and he's got giganormous dick...

I'm on a high and yet sad because she's leaving. 

Date                            City                         Country                   Venue                    Judge guest

October  14, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Lourdes Leon

October  15, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 FKA Twigs

October  17, 2023     London                   England             The O2 Arena                 Diplo

October  18, 2023     London                 England             The O2 Arena                 Julia Fox

October  21, 2023     Antwerp                Belgium             Sportpaleis                      Damien Jalet

October  22, 2023     Antwerp                Belgium             Sportpaleis                      Stuart Price

October  25, 2023    Copenhagen         Denmark             Royal Arena                     Allauné Blegbo 

October  26, 2023    Copenhagen         Denmark             Royal Arena                     Aquaria

October  28, 2023    Stockholm            Sweden             Tele2 Arena                     Rocco Ritchie

November 1, 2023    Barcelona           Spain             Palau Sant Jordi              Arca

November 2, 2023    Barcelona           Spain             Palau Sant Jordi              Úrsula Corberó 

November 6, 2023    Lisbon                Portugal             Altice Arena                   Jon Kortajerena 

November 7, 2023    Lisbon               Portugal             Altice Arena                     Jean Paul Gaultier

November 12, 2023    Paris                 France             Accor Arena                     Matières fecales

November 13, 2023    Paris                 France             Accor Arena                     French artist photographer JR

November 15, 2023    Cologne           Germany             Lanxess Arena                Andrea "Munchie" Lanz   

November 16, 2023    Cologne           Germany             Lanxess Arena                The chef is one of Madonna's babysitters.

November 19, 2023    Paris                  France                  Accor Arena                    Michèle Lamy      

November 20, 2023    Paris                  France                  Accor Arena                    Dj Kiddy Smile

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kiddysmile/3240601436490491627/Kooste.JPG

12 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

She apparently moved a lot ! My friend there said  she was first almost behind the stage with her husband and kids. 

She has been a massive fan for a long time. If you watch the movie Jane B. by Agnes V. and Kung Fu Master made at the same time at her mom, Jane Birkin, home in the 80's, there's a scene in her real bedroom and there's a huge Papa Don't Preach/Herb Ritts poster above her bed. Apparently her father sent Madonna a letter in the 80's to collaborate just to impress his daughter. Another huge french nepo baby fan   (i don't know if she still is) is Chiara Mastroianni, Catherine Deneuve & Marcello Mastroianni daughter. I was told by a friend we share :) (her editor)

Yes! I’m a huge fan of Jane B, Serge and Charlotte. They are, along with Deneuve, the equivalent of French royalty, unlike your president who thinks himself so! Chiara has put in some decent film performances, but she doesn’t appeal to me in the same way. I’ve heard Charlotte talk about Madonna before. Funny to think that Charlotte probably had Like A Virgin and True Blue playing around her mother and father. 😂

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic