The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

On 11/21/2023 at 11:41 AM, IconicQueen said:

I truly love her but this is just bullshit and completely unnaceptable. There is no reason for her to sing with that fucking thing in her mouth and ruin the songs. So glad she didn't do that at my show.

Same. She looks bad with that thing in her mouth. She likes it and I think she wears grillz to piss people off, she's childish sometimes.

Grillz are frequently worn by rappers and individuals hailing from humble beginnings, who are eager to flaunt their wealth through various means, like driving gold-plated supercars and bedecking themselves with an abundance of jewelry, even on their teeth. Madonna, however, doesn't come across as ostentatious and doesn't go out of her way to display her wealth. Consequently, in my view, it's also somewhat inconsistent with her image.

Edited by FraP (see edit history)

9 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

and the amazing thing about this tour is that the celebration greatest hits have a lot of streams on spotify right now..... a lot of new fans probabily think is the soundtrack of the tour.... next month will arrive at 3 billion stream!!!!!!

Well, Dave, it has already been the most streamed Madonna album ever on any streaming platform for quite a long time.

Much likely this was one of the reasons behind current tour's choice title.

4 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Well, Dave, it has already been the most streamed Madonna album ever on any streaming platform for quite a long time.

Much likely this was one of the reasons behind current tour's choice title.

i know.... and its a masterpiece  like greatest hits.... please everyone dont stop to stream it.... we need to take the numbers high.... it will be amazing to create a group if someone of you have other M fans on insta, facebook... for streaming the album more as possibile ... maybe for the december month ... so to increase the numbers in a Big way

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

And she obviously rehearsing a deep cut everybody would be mad for, quite clearly from the outside ... and misteriously never performed during the actual show, right? :lol:

Anyway, did you already discuss the nice fans action they are trying to put on for tonight? During the LTT performance apparently the crowd will show hearts, some in stamped paper and some others with (very nice shaped, especially deflated) baloons.

405043133_889002952795586_72199849152160

'Cause yes bitches, ITALIANS DO IT BETTER! That is the truth  :Madonna052:

edit: our national morning news report

https://fb.watch/ovq6hGXlYC/

1 minute ago, stefo said:

And she obviously rehearsing a deep cut everybody would be mad for, quite clearly from the outside ... and misteriously never performed during the actual show, right? :lol:

Anyway, did you already discuss the nice fans action they are trying to put on for tonight? During the LTT performance apparently there will be showed hearts from the crowd, some with stamped papers and some others with (very nice shaped, especially deflated) baloons.

405043133_889002952795586_72199849152160

'Cause yes bitches, ITALIANS DO IT BETTER! That is the truth  :Madonna052:

It was another guy who told she was rehearsing Boum! in Paris (won't name them no matter how many baccii/beijos you'll give me, hehe!)

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)