The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, dave2290 said:

honestly i dont care much about errors, bad vocal, problem on stage ecc.... with the health scare, something not easy and very serious, her age.... ok she have the energy of a woman of 30s, but it dosent matter how many hours of gym or yoga you do ... your body have 65, she is making a tour with a show after the other.... just wow.... i dont think we will ever see singers of M age, doing so much shows in a very short period of time, around the globe, with all this segments and dance she do on stage, for so many hours.... after a very shit year, a big family, a so competitive industry and with all the remixes and feats she put out this year and and last year.... i have only more admiration for her and her artistic journey.

I think Tina was very impressive too on tour at the same age or older.

4 hours ago, Madgesty said:

@Enrico How did you enter Floor A / GC? Just go to the staff and show them you have a ticket? Is GC / Floor A between stage and catwalks? Or did it include right and left of the catwalks too?

I bought a regular Floor A ticket that cost 275 euros (not Early Entry). At the entrance they gave me a wristband with Floor A written on it. I entered on the right hand side, and at the end of the catwalk there is a passage to get inside the area in front of main stage, which now includes what used to be Danceteria pit. 

3 hours ago, Anapausis said:

Fellow teacher, had Madonna already met Debi when she wrote Burning Up in 1979 and performed it at CBGB in 1980?

Well Debi worked at Danceteria in the elevator and they used to go out together... Debi would always go to CBGBs and Max Kansas city where M was performing...

You can check this interview:

https://www.interviewmagazine.com/film/debi-mazar

3 hours ago, Starchild said:

For some reason, I thought Debbie had more rhythm, lol?

I think she really played the game much more than others!

2 hours ago, scion said:

That Live To Tell performance from last night is a disaster. Also, her vocals are so good there is NO reason to have a backing track underneath. If there was no backing track it would have seemed a bit better.

I am listening to the Paris audio right now and I hear no backing vocals in many songs, especially Burning up and maybe also Into the groove. What do you think?

46 minutes ago, SalvoPK said:

yeahhhh, and she was in front of me during a lot of songs, like erotica or human nature :cry:

If you were in Floor A, we were standing close to each other then!

@EnricoM used to go to Danceteria while she was in Emmy and the Emmies band????? I thought she chose between a thing and the other after being hindered to enter to Studio 54 (the moment reenacted during Holiday's banter). I also thought she only got reconciliated to dance club scene by the time she was tired of pretending to be Chrissie Hynde (sorry, no pun intended) and decided to get rid of Barbone.

@Enricoto do a second question (I guess this one will be more precise) did Debi become friends to M when M was still dating Dan Gilroy? I guess M wrote Burning Up right after leaving him/the Queens deactivated synagogue/The Breakfast Club as a challenge imposed to herself after seeing herself apart from a music band, and from a guy who could put her in the way of stardom. That would also explain why this song has become so special to her to the point she didn't record it at Gotham Studios during Barbone times maybe predicting all material she would do while managed by Camille would be ending up by being hindered for her to perform. (and chose Burning Up to be the second single to her contract to Seymour Stein.)

Btw @MPoweredI'd love to see ur thoughts about this thought of mine.

On tiktok some comments said that Brian May did repost a part of Live to Tell from celebration, with Freddie in vieuw ofcourse, but i checked all his social media and it's not there 🤔... did he post it on x or maybe in a story, any body got a screenshot of it or are they just lying?... i love the band Queen 

6 hours ago, Enrico said:

They were standing right next to me before joining Stuart Price on stage on Thursday, and I noticed how different they are both physically and temperamentally. One is taller, for instance. Everyone can see Estere is more outgoing. Stella was very nice and waved to ys when she came out after Don't tell me.

So Stella is the one dancing during Don't Tell Me? 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)