The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

2 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

The infamous mash-up medley that was making the round in very low quality a few hours before the beginning of the tour has leaked in HQ !! Strange coincidence that she now uses a similar mash-up for the american leg of the tour 🤔 Thanks to @lukascrux 

Enjoy ! New York is burning 🔥

'Tis amazing!!! I can see her using it at some future tour!!! I believe there will be a 13th, a 14th tour, and why not more ahead??? I believe in the Power of Love!!!

@eXtremeOccident, 'tis my belief.

3 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

The infamous mash-up medley that was making the round in very low quality a few hours before the beginning of the tour has leaked in HQ !! Strange coincidence that she now uses a similar mash-up for the american leg of the tour 🤔 Thanks to @lukascrux 

This is quite FABOLOUS!!! Thank you!!!!

Do we have a wav or mp3 of this?

Now i'd like to understand one thing, that mash-up leaked online in very low quality before the tour kicked off, and now she's performing a very similar mash-up, so, is this medley from her official team ? It's almost impossible she heard that very low quality and recreated it almost identical, that was so low quality that you couldn't really hear the elements clearly.

7 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Now i'd like to understand one thing, that mash-up leaked online in very low quality before the tour kicked off, and now she's performing a very similar mash-up, so, is this medley from her official team ? It's almost impossible she heard that very low quality and recreated it almost identical, that was so low quality that you couldn't really hear the elements clearly.

Lol - must be a Stuart Price creation  - sounds so good! 

Just now, MDNA22 said:

Lol - must be a Stuart Price creation  - sounds so good! 

I'm not totally sure. While it sounds good, there are also some part that doesn't sound professional, for example the acapella of the 1st verse of "I love New York" is too low compare to the music, and there are some vocals exerpts from tracks like Gambler that are not perfectly in synch. Still that Mash up must be related to something official for the reason i have posted in my previous comment.

3 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Don't push the button

Interesting Wikipedia has DJ Swisha & Sammy for Dec 14 and Mary Mac for Dec 16 but Dec 16 was definitely Akira b2b Makadsi. If DJ Swisha & Sammy were Dec 14 I am a yuge fan cuz that mix was intoxicating. Is Wikipedia updated by our fam or does that info come from elsewhere? I saw a tweet about Mary Mac being Saturday's DJ but her name was not the name on the screen Saturday night. 

Mystery solved:

https://x.com/djswisha_/status/1735708393208234191?s=20

7 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

And people keep saying that clip was real 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)