The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

34 minutes ago, quincy said:

I am SO impressed with the show! It's the first time I saw her. And she was performing 20 feet from me for at least 30 minutes of the show. I was actually seated in the light section and moved to 2nd row. 

The wait was super long. But I had a great, even inspirational conversation with my seat neighbor. He was also moved down.

Still, I wish it wasn't soooooo late. Subway closed at midnight, show started at 1030. My first time seeing Madonna. Janet fan here... Still, I was not going to miss one moment. And after the concert, I waited... and waited... and waited for an Uber.

Previous plan was to go to Barclays to see her. Thank God I didn't. I would have missed my train by hours.

Like I said before... AWESOME SHOW. AWEEEEEEEEEESOME SHOW!  Worth my 40 year True Blue loving wait!
Still the rideshare was $80 and I waited in the cold for 40 mins before I was picked up.

Love your reply. Thank you for sharing.  Madonna is always a treat to see.  And if you have the means and the patience, she's worth it. 

19 hours ago, Champ said:

I implied we were having a good time so don't bleed on me with that angry wound by throwing drugs into the conversation. OK.

We all have responsibilities and our own lives. We did then and we do now. How you manage yours is on you.

If a Madonna show ending at 1am is such a burden, I can't help it if you're tired.

As for the percentages. Why don't you take a poll :OML:

No idea what you’re on about. Block.

1 minute ago, Madgesty said:

Madonna's Santa Claus taking a nasty tumble in the middle of a lap dance on stage might've looked embarrassing -- but the dude's not hurt, nor is he trippin' ... TMZ has learned.

Jerry Wise, AKA Santa Jerry, tells us he actually didn't know he was in for a lap dance during his gig at Madonna's D.C. tour stop Tuesday night, but the racy Christmas bit only failed because the chair he was sitting on couldn't handle his weight the woman's.

That said, Santa Jerry says he's fine, and his main concern in the moment was not ruining the show. He tells us he knows he had to pull it together somewhat quickly -- 'cause it was an arena performance, and there were a lot of people there for a top-tier concert.

All in all, Jerry handled it as well as he could ... and after the fact, he tells us Madge's team of doctors made sure he wasn't injured -- as did Madonna herself, which he appreciates.

As for how he even got involved with the tour in the first place -- Jerry says he's actually part of the Worldwide Santa Claus Network, and they got a call from Madonna's team hours before the show, looking for a D.C.-area Santa who could handle the spotlight.

They called Jerry and he was up for the task ... that is, until a booty-ful curveball came his way. No shame in his game, though -- Santa did his job ... and everyone went home jolly.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/12/23/santa-claus-madonna-show-not-embarrassed-lap-dance-fall/

This is what I call a great post. Not every post on this thread page can have the luxury of being called the same way.

13 hours ago, quincy said:

I am SO impressed with the show! It's the first time I saw her. And she was performing 20 feet from me for at least 30 minutes of the show. I was actually seated in the light section and moved to 2nd row. 

The wait was super long. But I had a great, even inspirational conversation with my seat neighbor. He was also moved down.

Still, I wish it wasn't soooooo late. Subway closed at midnight, show started at 1030. My first time seeing Madonna. Janet fan here... Still, I was not going to miss one moment. And after the concert, I waited... and waited... and waited for an Uber.

Previous plan was to go to Barclays to see her. Thank God I didn't. I would have missed my train by hours.

Like I said before... AWESOME SHOW. AWEEEEEEEEEESOME SHOW!  Worth my 40 year True Blue loving wait!
Still the rideshare was $80 and I waited in the cold for 40 mins before I was picked up.

So sorry on the cold and wait times, but I love your emotion and how the show and seeing Madonna was worth it all! Thanks for posting! 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎸🎸🎸🕺🏼🕺🏼💃💃

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I don’t know if it’s aliases of the same old trolls or just strange new characters popping up but this thread has really gone to the dogs.

Maybe you guys should create an elite thread for real fans so regular folks can have fun

speaking of elites does anyone have access to The Atlantic? I wanna read but I’m just a strange new character 

https://www.theatlantic.com/culture/archive/2023/12/madonna-celebration-tour-concert/676362/

Remember when Stuart was Musical Director for The Confessions Tour, and the studio/rehearsal files leaked? Good times. Maybe if The Celebration Tour files surfaced, and surfaced soon, people would be less focused on nit-picking. 

I know I would rather hear "they're gagging over the mixes," instead of "they're bothered by you being late" if I sent someone in here to do a temperature check.

:jumpy:

15 minutes ago, Champ said:

Remember when Stuart was Musical Director for The Confessions Tour, and the studio/rehearsal files leaked? Good times. Maybe if The Celebration Tour files surfaced, and surfaced soon, people would be less focused on nit-picking. 

I know I would rather hear "they're gagging over the mixes," rather than "they're bothered by you being late" if I sent someone in here to do a temperature check.

:jumpy:

nah, it's just the same people "nitpicking".  It's always same tired subjects... photoshop/lateness/facetune/ass. Just got to ignore it. Majority here are having fun and just enjoying she's still here entertaining us. All that matters.:luv:

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)