The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

26 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

8 years ago today at the rebel heart tour in glasgow we got holiday acapella with no mic and a pink santa hat. Not as dramatic as santa nearly dying but still memorable in it's own right

madonna-rebel-heart-glasgow-sse-hydro-ar

_87321715_87321714.jpg

lmao at her not using a picture from the show

It’s only going up. Next tour she’ll f**k Santa on stage? 🫢😅

4 minutes ago, rlittler81 said:

They need to stop giving the football to the guest judge, they never know what to do with it and It cocks the whole routine up. :Madonna021:

they aren't going to give it to Madonna, she can't throw a ball and she was in a baseball movie

5 minutes ago, rlittler81 said:

They need to stop giving the football to the guest judge, they never know what to do with it and It cocks the whole routine up. :Madonna021:

Well, football (we here call it "American football" since we don't know what a "soccer" is) is starting being highly appreciated outside the US...

...to the point NFL will host a game from them in São Paulo, Brazil, by Sep of next year.

So football (or American football) is THE THING RN!!! Everybody should love to do THAT TOUCHDOWN!!!

3 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

Madonna fans searching for the album reissues... 

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-20 at 11.12.57.jpeg

Oh they are still asking Santa to hurry down their chimney tonight? THIS WON'T WORK KIDS!!! YOU'VE BEEN PUT ON "BAD CHILDREN" LIST THIS YEAR AFTER SHOUTING DIRECTLY TO M HOW MUCH SHE'S LATE TO HER GIGS!!! CHRISTMAS ONLY COMES AT MIDNIGHT, REMEMBER YOURSELVES!!!

26 minutes ago, missberic said:

Um... Did she really laugh at an elderly man falling down and just stared at him and said "I'm not sorry"? :Madonna034:

What is going on with her attitude?

I think she said that thinking about Santa as a church / catholic thing, and you know how she is with that... she likes to burn crosses etc haha, but the problem here is that it wasn't a real Santa and it was a real man...

6 minutes ago, Prayer said:

Now seriously.

Kudos to this woman for coming back strong on tour barely three months after nearly dying, for offering us one of her best (if not her BEST) shows ever, for completing the new 2023 itinerary without a single cancellation, for being always on time, for everything!

We're so blessed to have her. Hope 2024 goes well and she gets to do the festivals, Rock In Rio, the movie and/or whatever professional and personal projects she has in mind.

Cheers!

:Madonna036:

truth!

i hope to have a movie about her life and career too....but maybe with all the things she do is better a tv series..... tv series are now masterpiece and put in a movie all the iconic songs, outfits, revolutions and things happened in her private life in only one movie.... i dont think is the best to give the right space to every iconic moments of her life.....

19 minutes ago, milotjuh said:

Poor Santa. It's already such a stressful time for him, and then to be sexually assaulted..:Madonna055: At least he's used to staying up so late.

Yes M is the gays Santa, dont think shell brings the goods early, she's got elves filling her ice bath up and strapping her knee. Seriously we are lucky after Gays Santa's illness this year she can come on at all. :worship::fantasy:

19 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

What a difference a (nearly) sold out crowd and a 10:15 start time made last night. WOW. The energy was wild last night. Favorite show of the ones I've seen thus far (London opening night, Brooklyn nights 1 & 2, DC nights 1 & 2).

Also, for anyone who only has close up seats -- It makes a huge difference seeing this show from afar. I was in a suite last night facing the side of the stage and it was a whole new experience. There are so many incredible details that can only be taken in from further away.

Glad you enjoyed 

9 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

I think she said that thinking about Santa as a church / catholic thing, and you know how she is with that... she likes to burn crosses etc haha, but the problem here is that it wasn't a real Santa and it was a real man...

Santa isn’t real 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic