The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

28 minutes ago, stefo said:

The work of this guy is amazing, his whole channel is full of the best editings I found on the internet about the tour, along with another new man, whose work is also incredible.

These are the links to both channels, they're really worth of all our attention and appreciation imo

https://www.youtube.com/@superaleeff9123/videos

https://www.youtube.com/@ErickInTheZone/videos

and here is one of the second guy last videos, I mean, to get the quality just go to minute 00:35, the alternation of beautiful dancers shots and her sensual walk ...

Omg thank you so much for sharing those, that 2nd channel is even better, this is awesome 

2 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

Is someone on here in charge of the Celebration Tour Wikipedia? Because the critical response section needs an update. We got so many great reviews. That section on Wikipedia is way to short. Can somebody upgrade it... The reviews are great, let everybody know... 🥰...

Anybody?

11 hours ago, Future Lover said:

No it’s more to do with her posting racist artwork that leans into horrible and dangerous stereotypes about Muslim people as well as willfully spreading misinformation about an ongoing genocide of an entire group of people. 

It is 100% possible to be Jewish and be proud of it while at the same time not advocating for the murder of innocent people. Plenty of Jews, including Jews from Israel, do that every day. They’re proud of their heritage and speak out against Israel’s terrorism all at once. 

Amy choses not to do that. Amy chooses to present Palestinans as rapists, terrorists, and savages while proudly championing Israel’s systematic murder of them. 

That’s the issue. Especially when Madonna herself has been so vocally supportive of a free Palestine in the past. 

You took one sentence out of my post to contextualize what you want to say. Please don’t do that. It’s disrespectful. I personally agree with most of what you wrote, and so I’d ask you reread what I posted without prejudice. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, stefo said:

The work of this guy is amazing, his whole channel is full of the best editings I found on the internet about the tour, along with another new man, whose work is also incredible.

These are the links to both channels, they're really worth of all our attention and appreciation imo

https://www.youtube.com/@superaleeff9123/videos

https://www.youtube.com/@ErickInTheZone/videos

and here is one of the second guy's last videos. I mean, to get the quality just go to minute 00:35, the alternation of beautiful dancers shots and her sensual walk ...

Omg those channels are amazing, looks and sounds great 😍... 

love it 

Omg thank you so much for sharing those, that 2nd channel is even better, this is awesome 

YOU TWO!!  So amazing with your finds and post!  THANK YOU!!  I'm astonished how professional they look.  The Justify My Love shots are like it was professional shot!  As much as I hate cameras at events and social media, this is when I love it exists!  Thank you!!!!!!!! :luv:

21 minutes ago, Dick Tracy said:

The only bad thing about those videos is that the montage will be infinitely better than the one that will be released as an official video. Time will tell.

I so hope they don't butcher the official video of this tour like the last few. Really hope she gets Jonas Akerland or Hamish Hamilton to film and edit this show 

According to Encyclopedia Madonnica, Donna and Niki are CONFIRMED to be at the final MSG show tomorrow night as Madonna’s guests. It is NOT confirmed, however, that they will be guest judges. So we’ll see what happens! I’m kicking myself right now! I went on the wrong night (last Tuesday)! :lol:

7 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

I so hope they don't butcher the official video of this tour like the last few. Really hope she gets Jonas Akerland or Hamish Hamilton to film and edit this show 

I'm sure she'll have Ricardo edit it and he'll run her face through Facetune where she'll look like a 19 yo in every shot