The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

2 hours ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

After long eight years finally I made it to see The Queen again. I was so emotional that I started to yell and cry at the same time on NRM. WHAT A SHOW!!!! I wanted to be on the A1 section but I couldn't get tickets in any date, it was so hard, but now I'm grateful, everything was on point. I love her so much.

photo_4992558611976793340_y.jpg

So happy to read you got to see the show.  Nothing beats seeing her live!  :luv:

2 hours ago, Alex the rebel heart said:

After long eight years finally I made it to see The Queen again. I was so emotional that I started to yell and cry at the same time on NRM. WHAT A SHOW!!!! I wanted to be on the A1 section but I couldn't get tickets in any date, it was so hard, but now I'm grateful, everything was on point. I love her so much.

photo_4992558611976793340_y.jpg

NRM truly was a moment. I didn’t yell I just sobbed uncontrollably. I’m upset I didn’t film that moment for myself but the feeling was nothing I could have prepared myself for 😭

Let’s talk about Wendy: 

You may not like her, you may think she’s tacky, vulgar or even “made for ignorant people” but it is a FACT that Madonna inviting to her stage the most famous transgender woman in Mexico (a country with a high prevalence of hate crimes against trans women) is so on brand with her and is yet another way in which she keeps on demonstrating her support to LGBTQIA community around the world. 

1 minute ago, botella11 said:

Let’s talk about Wendy: 

You may not like her, you may think she’s tacky, vulgar or even “made for ignorant people” but it is a FACT that Madonna inviting to her stage the most famous transgender woman in Mexico (a country with a high prevalence of hate crimes against trans women) is so on brand with her and is yet another way in which she keeps on demonstrating her support to LGBTQIA community around the world. 

She’s extremely important in the discourse, in the visibility, in the social construct and consciousness of the community and the LGBTQ+ movement. 

It’s incredible how on point and informed Madonna’s team is to have invited her up 

16 minutes ago, botella11 said:

Let’s talk about Wendy: 

Yeah, I have no idea who she is.  Thanks for explaining. It's interesting because a lot of people despise Madonna in the same manner. They have called her "tacky", "Vulgar" and "ignorant".  Unfortunately, some throw "hate" around way too easily.  A lot of times, they are hating to just be hating.  No one is perfect, so it's easy to not like certain attributes of certain personalities or actions, but I reserve "hate" to people I actually know which is something I don't use lightly or care to use particularly use at all.

9 hours ago, deathproof said:

Are you referring to the banksy mural?

I wasn't specifically talking about the mural, because the child with baloon is quite a regular motif, usually representing carefree innocence.. that's why in the context of AIDS I see it as a metaphor for innocent victims lost in the turmoil of the epidemic

• Enrico unfeatured this topic