The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

5 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

I have to say that Mexico fans are the best audience of The celebration tour. They constantly chanting Madonna's name and sing along the songs and waving pretty light! I just love their vibe! They really love Madonna! And you can say that Madonna feel it too!! Thank you Mexico fans~!

Absolutely. I'm not even Mexican buy i say it, Mexico is the best crowd of the whole tour, hands down. 

5 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

I have to say that Mexico fans are the best audience of The celebration tour. They constantly chanting Madonna's name and sing along the songs and waving pretty light! I just love their vibe! They really love Madonna! And you can say that Madonna feel it too!! Thank you Mexico fans~!

one of the best moments for me (judging from the videos) is during NRM when the circular stage makes a full 360 spin, and you can see the audience on left side screaming when she approaches them, and then the right side having the same reaction :lord:

7 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

Thank U Reaction GIF by The Office

1 minute ago, androiduser said:

one of the best moments for me (judging from the videos) is during NRM when the circular stage makes a full 360 spin, and you can see the audience on left side screaming when she approaches them, and then the right side having the same reaction :lord:

It is fantastic to experience that in person 

Her face the first night when that wave of sound hit her was priceless I even feel teary eyed writing about it ❤️❤️❤️❤️

3 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Yes!! we must saw same video!!!!!!!! I love that video! 

Ok 

ok 

ok 

Crazy theory but if I’m right I win 🏅 the forums best poster of the year award ok!?

she went to the cinema in Mexico what if she went to see rushes of what they are putting together for a cinema experience or movie 🎥 

Akerlund does have a movie? I don’t think so 🤷‍♂️

So what could that have been????

53 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Ok 

ok 

ok 

Crazy theory but if I’m right I win 🏅 the forums best poster of the year award ok!?

she went to the cinema in Mexico what if she went to see rushes of what they are putting together for a cinema experience or movie 🎥 

yes..akerlund has a movie actually

2 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Ok 

ok 

ok 

So it was her on the street eating taco's on the way to the cinema :P

1 hour ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

3rd nights speach 

Somehow just now i'm realizing that A Certain Sacrifice is about that girl Bruna who's raped while using a public payphone and she seeks revenge on her rapist. 

The more i listen to Live To Tell, the more i wonder if it is not about the rape too.

4 hours ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Ok 

ok 

ok 

Was it the movie theater just across the street from her hotel? I stayed there several years ago and saw Atomic Blond. It’s been too long, I love Mexico City.

• Enrico unfeatured this topic